IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Too drunk to fuck
Dead Kennedys.

The antiganger of Celine Dion's This Heart Will Go On.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New I Drink Alone
George Thorogood & The Destroyers
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Fuck and Run
Liz Phair

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New If You See Kay
April Wine
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New She Caught the Katy
Blues Brothers
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Jack Straw
Grateful Dead

Linkage:

"The Katy" is railfan lingo for the (now defunct) Missouri, Kansas and Texas (MK&T) railroad. Given that we're talking about catching trains on "fallen flags", the linkage to Jack Straw is the verse:

"Catch the Detroit Lightning
Out of Santa Fe
Great Northern out of Cheyenne
From sea to shining sea
"
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
Expand Edited by jb4 June 29, 2006, 11:10:09 AM EDT
     Let's All Get Drunk and Screw - (imqwerky) - (67)
         What Have I Been Drinkin'? - (cforde) - (2)
             Tequila - (imqwerky) - (1)
                 Tequila Sunrise - (cforde)
         Gnawin' on it - (ben_tilly) - (63)
             Black Cat Bone - (cforde) - (62)
                 Stray Cat Strut - (ben_tilly) - (61)
                     Her Strut - (lincoln) - (60)
                         Ease On Down the Road - (cforde) - (59)
                             Further on Up the Road - (bepatient) - (58)
                                 Why Don't We Do It In the Road? - (jb4) - (57)
                                     Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                         You've Got to Stand for Something - (jb4) - (1)
                                             Stand - (lincoln)
                                     Road Fever - (lincoln) - (53)
                                         Road to Nowhere - (cforde) - (52)
                                             Tarkio Road - (jb4) - (51)
                                                 Middle Of The Road - (lincoln) - (50)
                                                     Tobacco Road - (jb4) - (49)
                                                         Twenty Small Cigars - (imqwerky) - (48)
                                                             My Last Cigarette - (ben_tilly) - (47)
                                                                 You take my breath away. - (imqwerky) - (46)
                                                                     The Air That I Breathe - (ben_tilly) - (45)
                                                                         Every Breath You Take - (lincoln) - (44)
                                                                             Dupe - (ben_tilly) - (43)
                                                                                 Crimson and Clover - (jb4) - (42)
                                                                                     Half dupe - (lincoln) - (41)
                                                                                         OK, then...Red Rain - (jb4) - (40)
                                                                                             no, it was the artist - (imqwerky) - (39)
                                                                                                 Art for Art's Sake - (jb4) - (38)
                                                                                                     Minstrel in the Gallery - (imqwerky) - (37)
                                                                                                         Turkey in the Straw - (jb4) - (36)
                                                                                                             Cold Turkey - (imqwerky) - (35)
                                                                                                                 Cold Gin - (bepatient) - (34)
                                                                                                                     Cold Ethyl - (jake123) - (33)
                                                                                                                         Skating Away On The Thin Ice Of A New Day - (lincoln) - (32)
                                                                                                                             New Day Yesterday - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                                                                                                 Yesterday - (jb4) - (30)
                                                                                                                                     Day By Day - (lincoln) - (29)
                                                                                                                                         Hour by Hour - (jake123) - (28)
                                                                                                                                             Little By Little - (Meerkat) - (27)
                                                                                                                                                 On And On - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                     On and On and On - (Meerkat) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                         My heart will go on - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                             Too drunk to fuck - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                 I Drink Alone - (cforde)
                                                                                                                                                                 Fuck and Run - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                     If You See Kay - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                         She Caught the Katy - (cforde) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                             Jack Straw - (jb4)
                                                                                                                                                 Minute By Minute - (lincoln) - (17)
                                                                                                                                                     Next 5 Minutes - (cforde) - (16)
                                                                                                                                                         New York Minute - (lincoln) - (15)
                                                                                                                                                             Englishman in New York - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                                                                                                                                                 Mad Dogs & Englishmen - (jb4) - (13)
                                                                                                                                                                     Parcel of Rogues - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                                                                                                                                                         Don't Worry About the Government - (cforde) - (11)
                                                                                                                                                                             Why Worry - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                                                                                                                                                 Don't Worry, Be Happy - (lincoln) - (9)
                                                                                                                                                                                     You've Made Me So Very Happy - (cforde) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                                                         Whatever I am, you made me - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                                                             You and Me - (cforde) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                                                                 You and Me - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Just You And Me - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                                                         Just Between You and Me - (cforde) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                                             Torn Between Two Lovers - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Entre Nous - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Just The Two Of Us - (cforde)

I don't think you're happy enough!
126 ms