IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New <Halo>Thane</Halo>
New I scored more pure than Jesus once on a purity test.
Now, I don't.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
     Lords and Ladies - (imqwerky) - (107)
         In a way I envy you - (tjsinclair)
         Still havent read any of those books. - (bionerd) - (104)
             You would enjoy them - (imqwerky) - (9)
                 "Small Gods" is one of my favorites. - (inthane-chan) - (8)
                     That was the first one I read - (imqwerky) - (6)
                         If you like those ... - (Silverlock) - (1)
                             I loved Dogma too - (imqwerky)
                         There are two movies: - (admin) - (3)
                             Bollocks! I love Limey flicks :) - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                 I am reminded of "The Limey". - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     I've seen that one too. - (imqwerky)
                     I'm in the midst of Guards! Guards! book on tape. - (broomberg)
             Similar here. - (Another Scott) - (92)
                 The Color of Magic - (tuberculosis) - (86)
                     I wouldn't start with The Colour of Magic - (Meerkat) - (1)
                         That's what I said - (tuberculosis)
                     Actually, there is an order. - (admin) - (83)
                         That advice is only good if... - (ben_tilly) - (76)
                             Depends. - (admin) - (75)
                                 Fewer assumptions than you think - (ben_tilly) - (74)
                                     You guys are bickering like a couple of little old ladies - (bionerd) - (73)
                                         Welcome to the interweb -NT - (pwhysall)
                                         Aren't they cute? - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                             You've never seen me drunk as hell... -NT - (admin) - (5)
                                                 Oh, that's right....you're a candyass. I forgot. -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                     Actually, I just wasn't drinking that much that night. -NT - (admin)
                                                     Candyass. That's funny. -NT - (bionerd)
                                                     Hey Amy- - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                         LMAO - (imqwerky)
                                             Forewarned is forearmed. - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 You're right. Bad idea. Nevermind. -NT - (imqwerky)
                                         Not exactly the outcome I was hoping for - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                             No, you got the desired outcome. - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                 :-) - (ben_tilly)
                                         They did a good job impersonating - (imqwerky) - (59)
                                             If we're impersonating them then... - (ben_tilly) - (57)
                                                 I shall save that proclamation for the BeePBash :-) -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                 Anyone who knows me... - (admin) - (54)
                                                     Amateur -NT - (broomberg) - (53)
                                                         You don't know me *that* well. -NT - (admin) - (52)
                                                             Oooh, this is an argument I want to see at Beeps! - (ben_tilly) - (51)
                                                                 That test covers signicantly more than lechery. - (admin) - (50)
                                                                     And is is also light on lechery - (broomberg) - (46)
                                                                         Suggested resolution... - (ben_tilly) - (41)
                                                                             Lechery isn't just what you've *done*, anyway -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                                                                 Ah yes. You're a man of much thought and little action. - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                                     Like I said, you don't know me very well. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                                                                         And to think this all started because... - (imqwerky)
                                                                             Needs a review panel for weighting - (broomberg) - (36)
                                                                                 *WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY* too much work - (drewk) - (35)
                                                                                     Remind me to do that. - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                     Simple spreadsheet - (broomberg) - (33)
                                                                                         Ok, this is starting to get GOOD! - (imqwerky) - (32)
                                                                                             Numbers shouldn't matter - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                                                                 Geeze - its like the Aristocrats - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                                                                     My 19 yr old said the same thing! - (imqwerky)
                                                                                             No time like the present to get going... - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                                                                                                 What? No animals or relatives? -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                     Hey, I was just *starting* the list -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                                         :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                 That's either sad or good. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                                                                     <Halo>Thane</Halo> -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                         I scored more pure than Jesus once on a purity test. - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                                 What? Nobody else wants to contribute? - (ben_tilly) - (21)
                                                                                                     You want more, you got more! - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                                                                                         :-) Anyone else? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                                                                             Dont rush me. I'm thinking. -NT - (bionerd)
                                                                                                             Here you go- - (bionerd) - (7)
                                                                                                                 I do! I like them, Sam I Am! -NT - (drewk)
                                                                                                                 in a train on a train -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                                     With a fox, with a Box.... -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Wait wait wait - (drewk)
                                                                                                                 Brilliant! - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                                 Wow. Just wow. - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                                 not so fast, take it slow... -NT - (cforde)
                                                                                                     If this helps at all, the definition of lecher... - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                                                                         Re: If this helps at all, the definition of lecher... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                                                             Actually, there's a better list - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                         Which is why insistence on acts performed is wrong... -NT - (admin) - (5)
                                                                                                             If the desire is strong enough, it will turn into action :-P - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                                                 OMFGROFLMAO! -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                             So, what have you *thought* about doing? Hmmmmm? -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                             Ya wanna just give up now? - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                     as told to true story - (boxley)
                                                                         Ahem, - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                             Hard to say. - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                                                 we've compared notes - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     Ahem - (broomberg)
                                                                     Um you don't get a score like Barry's by... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         You misread what I wrote. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                                                             Reading it more carefully... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Hey, it takes three! - (Arkadiy)
                                             Nanny and granny? You're bringing a tear to my eye. - (bionerd)
                         Yeah but Rincewind and the Luggage - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                             8 of them. - (admin) - (3)
                                 Which 8? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                     Re: Which 8? - (admin) - (1)
                                         Interesting... you learn something new every... - (hnick)
                             Didn't the Octavo save it in TLF? - (static)
                 There are basicaly four threads - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                     Thanks, Ark. I appreciate it. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     There's also this map... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         Thank you too. Now no more posts in this thread! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Good lord, he's prolific -NT - (drewk)
             Don't thumb through it - (ben_tilly)
         The turtle moves - (Silverlock)

A:>_
233 ms