IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Impressive!
It is said that when people get older, they lose mental acuity. 90th percentile? No mediocracy for you! Still bursting in and changing the world.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Why, thank you!
I was pretty pleased, because I felt terrible that day and didnt think I did very well.
Guess I still got it. :-)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get dressed and save the world...
Follow your MOUSE
New Just imagine how well you'd have done...
...If you were feeling 100%!

Which just goes to show that: 1) you knew the stuff cold, and 2) you deserved it.

Woot and Yay! for you, 'nerd!
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
     Today I had to sit for an exam - (bionerd) - (21)
         What was the definition of alcoholic? - (ben_tilly) - (6)
             Re: What was the definition of alcoholic? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                 depends on the deginition of normal doesnt it -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     These days the working definition is - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                         AKA "staying normal" -NT - (pwhysall)
                         Not necessarily - (bionerd)
                 You're more or less right. - (bionerd)
         Thats a tough one. - (Silverlock)
         I got my scores today - (bionerd) - (12)
             Ironic - (ben_tilly)
             Excellent! Should we invite Cable back? -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 I don't think that was exactly an addition problem - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     He didn't know how to ADD? -NT - (imqwerky)
             Way to go! - (imqwerky) - (1)
                 I can share a few good ones with you. - (bionerd)
             there's an invitation... - (cforde)
             Impressive! - (warmachine) - (2)
                 Why, thank you! - (bionerd) - (1)
                     Just imagine how well you'd have done... - (jb4)
             Too early in the morning - (jbrabeck)
             Woo! Nicely done! - (Meerkat)

My other car got stolen by Ashton.
79 ms