Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You misread what I wrote.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Reading it more carefully...
You're right that Barry's overall score is likely to be higher than yours.

But my point was that he can't be missing much on any section, lechery included, if he got the score he did. So if unless you have close to a perfect score on that, Barry beat you on that section too.

Anyways this is not a good way to resolve this question.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Lords and Ladies - (imqwerky) - (107)
         In a way I envy you - (tjsinclair)
         Still havent read any of those books. - (bionerd) - (104)
             You would enjoy them - (imqwerky) - (9)
                 "Small Gods" is one of my favorites. - (inthane-chan) - (8)
                     That was the first one I read - (imqwerky) - (6)
                         If you like those ... - (Silverlock) - (1)
                             I loved Dogma too - (imqwerky)
                         There are two movies: - (admin) - (3)
                             Bollocks! I love Limey flicks :) - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                 I am reminded of "The Limey". - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     I've seen that one too. - (imqwerky)
                     I'm in the midst of Guards! Guards! book on tape. - (broomberg)
             Similar here. - (Another Scott) - (92)
                 The Color of Magic - (tuberculosis) - (86)
                     I wouldn't start with The Colour of Magic - (Meerkat) - (1)
                         That's what I said - (tuberculosis)
                     Actually, there is an order. - (admin) - (83)
                         That advice is only good if... - (ben_tilly) - (76)
                             Depends. - (admin) - (75)
                                 Fewer assumptions than you think - (ben_tilly) - (74)
                                     You guys are bickering like a couple of little old ladies - (bionerd) - (73)
                                         Welcome to the interweb -NT - (pwhysall)
                                         Aren't they cute? - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                             You've never seen me drunk as hell... -NT - (admin) - (5)
                                                 Oh, that's right....you're a candyass. I forgot. -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                     Actually, I just wasn't drinking that much that night. -NT - (admin)
                                                     Candyass. That's funny. -NT - (bionerd)
                                                     Hey Amy- - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                         LMAO - (imqwerky)
                                             Forewarned is forearmed. - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 You're right. Bad idea. Nevermind. -NT - (imqwerky)
                                         Not exactly the outcome I was hoping for - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                             No, you got the desired outcome. - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                 :-) - (ben_tilly)
                                         They did a good job impersonating - (imqwerky) - (59)
                                             If we're impersonating them then... - (ben_tilly) - (57)
                                                 I shall save that proclamation for the BeePBash :-) -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                 Anyone who knows me... - (admin) - (54)
                                                     Amateur -NT - (broomberg) - (53)
                                                         You don't know me *that* well. -NT - (admin) - (52)
                                                             Oooh, this is an argument I want to see at Beeps! - (ben_tilly) - (51)
                                                                 That test covers signicantly more than lechery. - (admin) - (50)
                                                                     And is is also light on lechery - (broomberg) - (46)
                                                                         Suggested resolution... - (ben_tilly) - (41)
                                                                             Lechery isn't just what you've *done*, anyway -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                                                                 Ah yes. You're a man of much thought and little action. - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                                     Like I said, you don't know me very well. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                                                                         And to think this all started because... - (imqwerky)
                                                                             Needs a review panel for weighting - (broomberg) - (36)
                                                                                 *WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY* too much work - (drewk) - (35)
                                                                                     Remind me to do that. - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                     Simple spreadsheet - (broomberg) - (33)
                                                                                         Ok, this is starting to get GOOD! - (imqwerky) - (32)
                                                                                             Numbers shouldn't matter - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                                                                 Geeze - its like the Aristocrats - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                                                                     My 19 yr old said the same thing! - (imqwerky)
                                                                                             No time like the present to get going... - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                                                                                                 What? No animals or relatives? -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                     Hey, I was just *starting* the list -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                                         :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                 That's either sad or good. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                                                                     <Halo>Thane</Halo> -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                         I scored more pure than Jesus once on a purity test. - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                                 What? Nobody else wants to contribute? - (ben_tilly) - (21)
                                                                                                     You want more, you got more! - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                                                                                         :-) Anyone else? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                                                                             Dont rush me. I'm thinking. -NT - (bionerd)
                                                                                                             Here you go- - (bionerd) - (7)
                                                                                                                 I do! I like them, Sam I Am! -NT - (drewk)
                                                                                                                 in a train on a train -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                                     With a fox, with a Box.... -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Wait wait wait - (drewk)
                                                                                                                 Brilliant! - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                                 Wow. Just wow. - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                                 not so fast, take it slow... -NT - (cforde)
                                                                                                     If this helps at all, the definition of lecher... - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                                                                         Re: If this helps at all, the definition of lecher... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                                                             Actually, there's a better list - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                         Which is why insistence on acts performed is wrong... -NT - (admin) - (5)
                                                                                                             If the desire is strong enough, it will turn into action :-P - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                                                 OMFGROFLMAO! -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                             So, what have you *thought* about doing? Hmmmmm? -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                             Ya wanna just give up now? - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                     as told to true story - (boxley)
                                                                         Ahem, - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                             Hard to say. - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                                                 we've compared notes - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     Ahem - (broomberg)
                                                                     Um you don't get a score like Barry's by... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         You misread what I wrote. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                                                             Reading it more carefully... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Hey, it takes three! - (Arkadiy)
                                             Nanny and granny? You're bringing a tear to my eye. - (bionerd)
                         Yeah but Rincewind and the Luggage - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                             8 of them. - (admin) - (3)
                                 Which 8? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                     Re: Which 8? - (admin) - (1)
                                         Interesting... you learn something new every... - (hnick)
                             Didn't the Octavo save it in TLF? - (static)
                 There are basicaly four threads - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                     Thanks, Ark. I appreciate it. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     There's also this map... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         Thank you too. Now no more posts in this thread! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Good lord, he's prolific -NT - (drewk)
             Don't thumb through it - (ben_tilly)
         The turtle moves - (Silverlock)

But clearly, it's unreasonable to use a sledge hammer to drive upholstery tacks.
367 ms