IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New the goalie was fine
the defence needs to step up. You cant have the opposing team slamming shot after shot on goal without the puck ending up in the net. Stupid penalties dont help.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Re: the goalie was fine
the defence needs to step up. You cant have the opposing team slamming shot after shot on goal without the puck ending up in the net. Stupid penalties dont help.

Thanks for clarifying that better. It's harder to tell what's going on when you can only listen to it on the radio. I'm hoping to see the next game on TV, it's being aired locally!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New The goalie killed them.
It's in their head. "We can't win without Rollie". Game, Set, Match.

Sucks.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New nope, if they watch tape and coach hammers their ass
they will see that the goalie made some serious saves that impressed even me. A team can be shamed into stepping up. Also whats with the "down 5 goals" pussy act and not taking some scalps, no self respect.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Game 4 tonight!
Canes are leading 2-1, and the Oilers just took another penalty! Wow, it's Pronger!

There are two of them in the box and 1 Cane so it's a 4 on 3 power play!

Hurricane Power Play coming up!

Edit: Canes won it 2-1, so now they are 3 games up to the Oilers!

Game 5 is in Carolina on Wednesday!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Expand Edited by Nightowl June 12, 2006, 09:55:35 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Nightowl June 12, 2006, 11:12:53 PM EDT
New Game 1 killed them.
They blew a 3-0 lead, then lost their netminder. It's over and once again the Cup will go where it isn't supposed to. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't play again next year. Which really doesn't matter to me anymore anyway. If what we're left with is the likes of Tampa Bay and Carolina, what's the point?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New I waft a fart in your general direction
ya wanna be the man you hafta beat the man
physical location of a bunch of kaybekkers and euros has nothing to do with winning hockey games, I am pulling for edmonton but if carolina wins its because of the 2 wards, ricci, commadore, stillman and Brind'amor not the fact that you can pick cotton in the fall outside of the arena.
thanx,
bill
New Recchi is really good!
He used to be a Penguin!

At any rate, we'll know who wins shortly... Canes and Oilers tied 3-3 in overtime, about to start the first OT period!

GO CANES!

Brenda

Man, the Oilers are so not showing up tonight! - (Nightowl) - (12)
         the goalie was fine - (boxley) - (7)
             Re: the goalie was fine - (Nightowl)
             The goalie killed them. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 nope, if they watch tape and coach hammers their ass - (boxley) - (4)
                     Game 4 tonight! - (Nightowl)
                     Game 1 killed them. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         I waft a fart in your general direction - (boxley) - (1)
                             Recchi is really good! - (Nightowl)
         SHADES OF TAMPA!! GAME 6 IN EDMONTON!!! - (boxley) - (3)
             I have to agree there! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Im not done with hockey yet, want to see 7 games -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     ME TOO! -NT - (Nightowl)

Wie geht es Ihnen?
61 ms