IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: huh?
You have to put something at the front and back of a paragraph to make it format, don't you?

Brenda, please try things out before asking questions. There is no shortage of tags on the interweb.

If you have a go and still don't understand, fine.

Okay, I'll give this a try. But it's weird, because when I hit splitblock like I always use, the words & symbols (tags?) in front and back are the same as the ones I used before, yet the result is different. So how can that be? Hmmmmm.

Ah well... the marvels of programming, I guess.

Brenda

Edit: Man, the top box looks weird... but it has double tags, maybe that's why. Anyway, it seems to work with the same thing I always wrote in front and back.
Thanks Peter. :)

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Expand Edited by Nightowl June 7, 2006, 04:07:49 PM EDT
New Serious Business
John Mellencamp

connection: first word of the song is "huh"
Have fun,
Carl Forde
     Re: huh? - (Nightowl) - (1)
         Serious Business - (cforde)

One. Two. Three. Ah, ha ha ha ha ha!
62 ms