IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You have odd taste in music.
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Hehehe!
Last I looked, this was still the test forum, and people test their signatures in it all the time.

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New Laughing
The Guess Who

Enough of using the test forum for what it was originally designed for...Let's get back to business, dammit!

;-)

[Edit: (BTW, I think you chose wisely...)]
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
Expand Edited by jb4 June 6, 2006, 01:53:20 PM EDT
New Send In The Clowns
Don't clowns make you laugh?

Thanks JB, I like my 2 new signatures too.

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New The Joker
Steve Miller
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
New Hain't It Funny?
kd lang

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New It's a Laugh.
Hall and Oates.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Funny Face
Donna Fargo
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New The Laughing Gnome
David Bowie
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New The Old Laughing Lady
Neil Young
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New You Could Have Been A Lady
April Wine
lincoln

New Sentimental Lady
Duke Ellington
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Three Times a Lady
The Commodores
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New Three Dressed Up As A Nine
Trooper
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New There were three drunken maidens
Come from the Isle of White...

Traditional English. Done by Fairport Convention among others.

Cheers,
Ben
Expand Edited by ben_tilly June 12, 2006, 12:58:55 AM EDT
New A Maid Who's Deep In Love
Pentangle

(This may be a dupe, but my memory is not what it used to be, so I'm posting it anyway because it fits!)
jb4
New How Deep Is Your Love
The Bee Gees
lincoln

New First Cut is the Deepest
P.P. Arnold
also Cat Stevens
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Truly Madly Deeply
Savage Garden
lincoln

New Love Her Madly
The Doors
jb4
New Please Don't Tell Her
Big Head Todd & the Monsters

connection: love her, but afraid of rejection
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Please Please Me
The Beatles
lincoln

New Please Don't Make Me Cry
UB40
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New When Doves Cry
Prince
lincoln

New La Paloma Blanca
George Baker Selection
jb4
New Whitehorse
Earthsuit
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New I Dig a Pony
The Beatles
jb4
New Pony Time
Chubby Checker
lincoln

New Horse With No Name
America
lincoln

New Big Black Horse and a Cherry Tree
KT Tunstall
jb4
New She's My Cherry Pie
hair extraordinaire....Warrant.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New In My Life
John Lennon/Beatles.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Wild Wild Life
David Byrne
New Life During War Time
David Byrne/Talking Heads.

Cheers,
Scott.
New WAR...hu...what is it good for?
Absolutely nothin...say it again!

Edwin Starr
New White City Fighting
Pete Townsend

Linkage: What is war, but fighting?
jb4
New White Bird
It's A Beautiful Day

yes - that really is the band's name.
lincoln

New Blackbird
The Beatles

(and, yes...I do know It's a Beautiful Day; David and Linda La Flamme's band fromt he late 60's, early 70s. The live version is especially well done)
jb4
New Mockingbird
Carly Simon
lincoln

New May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose
Little Jimmy Dickens
jb4
New Cheeseburger in Paradise
James Buffet
New Almost Paradise
Loverboy

from the movie "Footloose", though I could swear that it was a duest by one of the Wilson sisters (from Heart) and Bryan Adams

lincoln

New Take Me Home, Country Roads
John Denver

Linkage:
Almost Heaven,
West Virginia,
Blue Ridge Mountains,
Shenandoah river
jb4
New Going up the country
Canned Heat
Expand Edited by ChrisR Aug. 28, 2006, 05:52:20 PM EDT
New Going down
JJ Cale
jb4
New You're repeating yourself again
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=256416|post #256416"]
lincoln

New More than 30 Days...no flag!
jb4
New More More More
The Andrea True Connection
lincoln

New Mas Tequila
Sammy Hagar
Expand Edited by bepatient Aug. 31, 2006, 12:52:11 PM EDT
New Tequila Sunrise
Eagles
jb4
New Here comes the sun
Beatles
New Boy with a Moon and Star
Cat Stevens
jb4
New Under new rules ok...but just to be PITA...DUPE
Dig a Pony was one of mine back in april.
     Testing new signature spacing - (Nightowl) - (56)
         Respaced it and trying again - (Nightowl) - (55)
             Hopefully last try here - (Nightowl) - (54)
                 Editing didn't show me the new spacing - (Nightowl) - (53)
                     You have odd taste in music. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (52)
                         Hehehe! - (Nightowl) - (51)
                             Laughing - (jb4) - (50)
                                 Send In The Clowns - (Nightowl) - (49)
                                     The Joker - (jb4) - (48)
                                         Hain't It Funny? - (ben_tilly) - (47)
                                             It's a Laugh. - (Another Scott) - (46)
                                                 Funny Face - (lincoln) - (45)
                                                     The Laughing Gnome - (lincoln) - (44)
                                                         The Old Laughing Lady - (jake123) - (43)
                                                             You Could Have Been A Lady - (lincoln) - (42)
                                                                 Sentimental Lady - (cforde) - (41)
                                                                     Three Times a Lady - (imqwerky) - (40)
                                                                         Three Dressed Up As A Nine - (cforde) - (39)
                                                                             There were three drunken maidens - (ben_tilly) - (38)
                                                                                 A Maid Who's Deep In Love - (jb4) - (37)
                                                                                     How Deep Is Your Love - (lincoln) - (36)
                                                                                         First Cut is the Deepest - (cforde) - (35)
                                                                                             Truly Madly Deeply - (lincoln) - (34)
                                                                                                 Love Her Madly - (jb4) - (33)
                                                                                                     Please Don't Tell Her - (cforde) - (32)
                                                                                                         Please Please Me - (lincoln) - (31)
                                                                                                             Please Don't Make Me Cry - (cforde) - (30)
                                                                                                                 When Doves Cry - (lincoln) - (29)
                                                                                                                     La Paloma Blanca - (jb4) - (28)
                                                                                                                         Whitehorse - (cforde) - (27)
                                                                                                                             I Dig a Pony - (jb4) - (26)
                                                                                                                                 Pony Time - (lincoln) - (24)
                                                                                                                                     Horse With No Name - (lincoln) - (23)
                                                                                                                                         Big Black Horse and a Cherry Tree - (jb4) - (22)
                                                                                                                                             She's My Cherry Pie - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                                                                                                                 In My Life - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                                                                                                                                     Wild Wild Life - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                                                                                                         Life During War Time - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                                                                                                                                             WAR...hu...what is it good for? - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                                                                                                 White City Fighting - (jb4) - (16)
                                                                                                                                                                     White Bird - (lincoln) - (15)
                                                                                                                                                                         Blackbird - (jb4) - (14)
                                                                                                                                                                             Mockingbird - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                                                                                                                                                 May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose - (jb4) - (12)
                                                                                                                                                                                     Cheeseburger in Paradise - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                                         Almost Paradise - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                             Take Me Home, Country Roads - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                                 Going up the country - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Going down - (jb4)
                                                                                                                                                                                     You're repeating yourself again - (lincoln) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                                                         More than 30 Days...no flag! -NT - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                                             More More More - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                                                 Mas Tequila - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Tequila Sunrise - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                                         Here comes the sun - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                             Boy with a Moon and Star - (jb4)
                                                                                                                                 Under new rules ok...but just to be PITA...DUPE - (bepatient)

Wow. The score is tied. It's so exhilarating.
592 ms