But you are having a CRC error. I was making a pun, not a statement. Drew Continued on it. Kahn ravaged many lands and overcame the ruling bodies or governments. It was a comparison to the methods used in the post, to the methods Khan used. Nothing more, nothing less.

Peter in his usual style, thinks he is right, to judge and make it obvious we were not following instructions. FWAP---FWAP---FWAP

How in the hell do you (and Peter) extrapolate me naming who it was to my comparison... err actually a compliment to the way this person works (using Brash Tactics, Smart Manuvering and Timely statements for the good of the company). I am pretty sure it does NOT compromise anything on the "who it is", though if I meet this individual face-to-face I will call this person Ghengis, and only if this person acknowledges it will I continue it. But not here. If you can't figure it out in any case, please please, refrain from comments. (Ptr and CRC this means you two.)

I really hate having to explain these kinds of things to you, I'd think you were above that level. I know Ghengis is. This person definitely "got" the compliment.