Doobie Brothers
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Mean Streets
Lynyrd Skynyrd
New Backstreets
Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New State Street Sadie
Styx
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Sexy Sadie
The Beatles

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New I'm Too Sexy (for my shirt)
Right Said Fred

New Fembot In A Wet T-Shirt
Frank Zappa & The Mothers Of Invention
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New Life is Hard
Timbuk3

Linkage:
Betty's in a wet T-shirt, feeling foolish and vain
Looking like some housecat that got caught out in the rain
Staring into the mirror at this less-than-pretty picture
Feeling ten years older now, and fifty bucks richer
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
New Penny to my Name
Eva Cassidy.

Connection: It is about a poor woman whose life is hard.

Cheers,
Ben

PS It is probably my favorite song of hers.
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Money
Pink Floyd
lincoln

New Money
Lyle Lovett

Completely different song, same title.

Cheers,
Ben
New Money Machine
James Taylor
jb4
Expand Edited by jb4 June 2, 2006, 11:04:51 AM EDT
New Ain't Got No Money
Bob Seger
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Money For Nothing
Dire Straits
lincoln

New All Er Nuthin'
from "Oklahoma"
New Nothing from Nothing
Billy Preston
jb4
New Zero
Smashing Pumpkins
New One
Three Dog Night (coincidently...)
jb4
New Two of Hearts
Stacey Q

Cheers,
Ben
New 3 Times a Lady
Commodores
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Quadrophenia.
(Of course.)

The Who.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Five Days, Five Days...
...since you walked out the door (bop shewada)

Gene Vincent
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New The Number Of The Beast
Iron Maiden

Perfect day for it too :)
--
Chris Altmann
New IGY
On that train all graphite and glitter
Undersea by rail
Ninety minutes from New York to Paris
Well by seventy-six we'll be A.O.K.

Steely Dan.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Seven
David Bowie
lincoln

New I Ate Your Snack
N Sync
New Re: I Ate Your Snack
And this links to Seven how?
jb4
New Ate = 8 Get it? ;-)
New Smell the Color Nine
Chris Rice
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New DIY (correction to above)
Peter Gabriel (connect...3 letter acronym)

Since I have to play the game to make the point...while IGY did indeed sound like Steely Dan, it was not a Steely Dan song...instead being a track on the first solo album of Donald Fagen's called [link|http://www.toadshow.com.au/rob/01_cms/details.asp?ID=40|The Nightfly]

It is a great piece of work.

New <Carson>I did not know that!</Carson>. Thanks.
New The Theme from The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
;-p

Google tells us who performed it, but I don't know myself.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Secret Agent Man
Johnny Rivers
jb4
New I Spy (For the F.B.I.)
John Hiatt
New Look through any window
The Hollies
jb4
New Box of Rain.
Look out of any window
any morning, any evening, any day....

The Grateful Dead.

(Another duplicate from another thread.)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
B.J. Thomas
lincoln

New Head Games
Foreigner
lincoln

New Games Without Frontiers
Peter Gabriel
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New The Name Game
Shirley Ellis
lincoln

New Name of the Game
ABBA
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Where the Streets have no Names
U2
jb4
New Okay...this has been used how many times?
Penalty box for you! :-)
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New The Very Last Time.
Todd Rundgren and/or Utopia.

Cheers,
Scott.
New How many more times
Zep

New A Question Of Time
DePeche Mode
lincoln

New Too much time on my hands
Styx (as evidenced by my continued participation in this forum:-)

New Too Many Hands
Eagles
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Hands To Heaven
Breathe
lincoln

New Stairway to Heaven
Led Zep (but you already knew that...)
jb4
New dupe
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=256743|http://z.iwethey.org...?contentid=256743]
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Tears In Heaven
Eric Clapton
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Rock and Roll Heaven
The Righteous Brothers
lincoln

New Heaven's Here On Earth
Tracy Chapman
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Belinda Carlisle
lincoln

New I Feel The Earth Move
Carole King
lincoln

New Digging in the Dirt
Peter Gabriel
jb4
New dupe of your own
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=250720|http://z.iwethey.org...?contentid=250720]
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New In my own time
Bee Gees
jb4
New Fine Time To Explain
Spyro Gyra
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Closer to Fine
Indigo Girls
jb4
Expand Edited by jb4 July 5, 2006, 04:34:18 PM EDT
New You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me, Lucille
Kenny Rogers
lincoln

New More, More, More
Rachael Stevens
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Re: Okay...this has been used how many times?
I give up...how many?
jb4
New It was used in the beginning of the thread A BIG NO NO :-)
I'm just bustin' ya!

Carry on, my good man.
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New No, No, No
Destiny's Child
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New The No No Song
Ringo Starr
jb4
New Re: It was used in the beginning of the thread A BIG NO NO :
Consider myself appropriately busted! Good catch, dammit!

;-)
jb4
     On the Street Where You Live - (imqwerky) - (70)
         Where the streets have no name - (bepatient) - (69)
             On Every Street - (ben_tilly) - (68)
                 Takin' It To The Streets - (cforde) - (67)
                     Mean Streets - (imqwerky) - (66)
                         Backstreets - (jb4) - (65)
                             State Street Sadie - (lincoln) - (64)
                                 Sexy Sadie - (ben_tilly) - (63)
                                     I'm Too Sexy (for my shirt) - (imqwerky) - (62)
                                         Fembot In A Wet T-Shirt - (lincoln) - (61)
                                             Life is Hard - (jb4) - (60)
                                                 Penny to my Name - (ben_tilly) - (59)
                                                     Money - (lincoln) - (58)
                                                         Money - (ben_tilly) - (57)
                                                             Money Machine - (jb4) - (56)
                                                                 Ain't Got No Money - (cforde) - (55)
                                                                     Money For Nothing - (lincoln) - (54)
                                                                         All Er Nuthin' - (imqwerky) - (53)
                                                                             Nothing from Nothing - (jb4) - (52)
                                                                                 Zero - (imqwerky) - (51)
                                                                                     One - (jb4) - (50)
                                                                                         Two of Hearts - (ben_tilly) - (49)
                                                                                             3 Times a Lady - (bepatient) - (48)
                                                                                                 Quadrophenia. - (Another Scott) - (47)
                                                                                                     Five Days, Five Days... - (bepatient) - (46)
                                                                                                         The Number Of The Beast - (altmann)
                                                                                                         IGY - (Another Scott) - (44)
                                                                                                             Seven - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                                                                                 I Ate Your Snack - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                                                     Re: I Ate Your Snack - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Ate = 8 Get it? ;-) -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                                     Smell the Color Nine - (cforde)
                                                                                                             DIY (correction to above) - (bepatient) - (38)
                                                                                                                 <Carson>I did not know that!</Carson>. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                 The Theme from The Man From U.N.C.L.E. - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                                                                                                     Secret Agent Man - (jb4) - (35)
                                                                                                                         I Spy (For the F.B.I.) - (imqwerky) - (34)
                                                                                                                             Look through any window - (jb4) - (33)
                                                                                                                                 Box of Rain. - (Another Scott) - (32)
                                                                                                                                     Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - (lincoln) - (31)
                                                                                                                                         Head Games - (lincoln) - (30)
                                                                                                                                             Games Without Frontiers - (jake123) - (29)
                                                                                                                                                 The Name Game - (lincoln) - (28)
                                                                                                                                                     Name of the Game - (cforde) - (27)
                                                                                                                                                         Where the Streets have no Names - (jb4) - (26)
                                                                                                                                                             Okay...this has been used how many times? - (imqwerky) - (25)
                                                                                                                                                                 The Very Last Time. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                                                                 How many more times - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                                                                                                     A Question Of Time - (lincoln) - (16)
                                                                                                                                                                         Too much time on my hands - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                                                                                                             Too Many Hands - (cforde) - (14)
                                                                                                                                                                                 Hands To Heaven - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                                                                                                                                                     Stairway to Heaven - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                         dupe - (cforde)
                                                                                                                                                                                     Tears In Heaven - (cforde) - (10)
                                                                                                                                                                                         Rock and Roll Heaven - (lincoln) - (9)
                                                                                                                                                                                             Heaven's Here On Earth - (cforde) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                                                                 Heaven Is A Place On Earth - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                                                                     I Feel The Earth Move - (lincoln) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                                                                         Digging in the Dirt - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                                                             dupe of your own - (cforde) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 In my own time - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Fine Time To Explain - (cforde) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Closer to Fine - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me, Lucille - (lincoln)
                                                                                                                                                                 More, More, More - (cforde)
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: Okay...this has been used how many times? - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                     It was used in the beginning of the thread A BIG NO NO :-) - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                         No, No, No - (cforde) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                             The No No Song - (jb4)
                                                                                                                                                                         Re: It was used in the beginning of the thread A BIG NO NO : - (jb4)

Escape from the prison planet!
397 ms