IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But the software has to talk to the chip, right?
This does assume, of course, that the TPM mojo is put into the compiler and not some library somewhere.

My opinion on this is split. On the one hand, TPM is evil and nasty and whatnot. On the other, Apple and MS have a right to exist and to sell whatever products they like on the basis that if you don't like them, you're free not to buy them.

TPM is unlikely to be a sufficiently strong disincentive to stop me buying a new Intel Mac at the end of this year - especially given Apple's nature as a hardware, not software company.

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New In order to run at all.
And GPLed/OSS need not apply.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

Tom Yager is a fucking moron - (drewk) - (20)
         ? (fuck) -NT - (altmann) - (17)
             Not clear, you wondering what's wrong with what he wrote? -NT - (drewk) - (16)
                 Yep (dammit) -NT - (altmann) - (15)
                     This - (drewk) - (14)
                         FOR FUCK'S SAKE - (pwhysall) - (13)
                             Why would Apple need luck with that? - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                 Because the community would un-patch it, pronto. -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     But - (imric) - (2)
                                         But the software has to talk to the chip, right? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             In order to run at all. - (imric)
                                 Except they need developers to write apps. - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                     Agreed but... - (ben_tilly)
                             I must remember to say that more often :-D -NT - (drewk) - (5)
                                 Indeed! A regular reminder of your illiteracy. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                     And 'fora', don't forget 'fora' -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                                         Who's Callum, and why would I be niating him? - (pwhysall)
                                         Should have played the "I'm being ironic" card - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             Oh yes, because you would have totally believed that -NT - (drewk)
         What a fuckhole. -NT - (imric)
         It's contagious (new thread) - (drewk)

Gimme some sugar, baby.
77 ms