IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New She'll be coming round the mountain
Traditional.

Incidentally round and round was a dupe, see [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=250117|http://z.iwethey.org...?contentid=250117].

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Climb Every Mountain
from "Sound of Music"

and don't you be tellin' me 'bout dupes, boyo! You duped Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds twice (one was yours and the other was Silverlock's)</hand smack mode>

>;)
New Over The Mountains
Traditional.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Over the Hills and Far Away
Led Zep
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New So Far Away
Dire Straits

Cheers,
Ben
New Long Ago and Oh So Far Away.
The Carpenters.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Babylon
Don McLean

Cheers,
Ben
New move along, nothing to see here
Expand Edited by imqwerky May 23, 2006, 11:00:14 PM EDT
New On Top of Old Smoky
I think it is traditional, but am not sure.

Cheers,
Ben
Expand Edited by ben_tilly May 23, 2006, 10:59:33 PM EDT
New On Top of Spaghetti
Non-traditional
New Just Eat It
"Weird Al" Yankovic

Cheers,
Ben
New 300 Pounds of Heavenly Joy
Big Twist and the Mellow Fellows
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New 50,000 pounds of bananas
Harry Chapin

Cheers,
Ben
New W.O.L.D d d d d
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Spirit of Radio
Rush
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Around the Dial
Kinks (on my all time favorite album).
New Radio Song
REM

Cheers,
Ben
New Video Killed the Radio Star.
The Buggles.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Luck in my Eyes - (ben_tilly) - (46)
         I Only Have Eyes for You - (imqwerky) - (45)
             In your Eyes - (jb4) - (44)
                 20 Eyes - (altmann) - (43)
                     In the year 2525 - (jb4) - (42)
                         Are You Reeling In the Years - (imqwerky)
                         Los Angeles - (altmann) - (40)
                             City of the Angels - (jb4) - (39)
                                 Say Hello to the Angels - (altmann) - (38)
                                     Say Hello - (jb4) - (37)
                                         Hello Again - (imqwerky) - (36)
                                             Hello Goodbye - (Silverlock) - (35)
                                                 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - (jb4) - (34)
                                                     So Long, Farewell - (ben_tilly) - (33)
                                                         Life During Wartime - (cforde) - (32)
                                                             War (What is it good for?) - (ben_tilly) - (31)
                                                                 Too Much Of Nothing - (cforde) - (30)
                                                                     Money for Nothing - (ben_tilly) - (29)
                                                                         Going down to Liverpool (to do Nothing) - (jb4) - (28)
                                                                             In Liverpool - (ben_tilly) - (27)
                                                                                 Splish Splash - (imqwerky) - (26)
                                                                                     Rubber Duckie - (ben_tilly) - (25)
                                                                                         Disco Duck - (bepatient) - (24)
                                                                                             May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up your Nose - (jb4) - (23)
                                                                                                 Up Yours! - (imqwerky) - (22)
                                                                                                     Up! - (ben_tilly) - (21)
                                                                                                         Spinnin' Wheel - (imqwerky) - (20)
                                                                                                             The Wheels on the Bus - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                                                                                                                 Round and Round - (imqwerky) - (18)
                                                                                                                     She'll be coming round the mountain - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                                                                                                                         Climb Every Mountain - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                                                                                             Over The Mountains - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Over the Hills and Far Away - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     So Far Away - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         Long Ago and Oh So Far Away. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                             Babylon - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                                         move along, nothing to see here -NT - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                                                                                                             On Top of Old Smoky - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                                                                                                 On Top of Spaghetti - (ChrisR) - (8)
                                                                                                                                     Just Eat It - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                                                                                                         300 Pounds of Heavenly Joy - (cforde) - (6)
                                                                                                                                             50,000 pounds of bananas - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                 W.O.L.D d d d d -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                     Spirit of Radio - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                         Around the Dial - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                             Radio Song - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                 Video Killed the Radio Star. - (Another Scott)

Stop looking over your shoulder and invent something!
180 ms