IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Where everybody knows your name
Theme song from Cheers. (A show which makes people laugh...)

OK, that was a stretch.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
His name is my name too!

traditional as all get out!
New My Johnny was a Shoemaker
Traditional, done by Steeleye Span.

There are an amazing number of traditional songs with "John" or "Johnny" in the title.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New The Angels want to wear my Red Shoes
Elvis Costello

Ben...are you cheating...?
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Boogie Shoes
KC and the Sunshine Band
(who I just saw last weekend too!)
New Shotgun Boogie
Tennessee Ernie Ford

Cheers,
Ben
New Shoot Out All the Lights
Richard & Linda Thompson
New Hit me with your best shot
Pat Benetar

Cheers,
Ben
New I Shot the Sheriff
Eric Clapton
New Shotgun Blues
Downchild Blues Band
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Workin' at the car wash blues (new thread)
Created as new thread #256902 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=256902|Workin' at the car wash blues]
     She's like the Swallow - (ben_tilly) - (103)
         Maybe She's a Bluebird - (imqwerky) - (102)
             Blue skies - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                 Blue Sky - (jb4) - (1)
                     Into the Great Wide Open - (ben_tilly)
             White Bird - (jb4) - (98)
                 Song to a Seagull - (ben_tilly) - (97)
                     Song for the Asking - (cforde) - (59)
                         That's a duplicate - (ben_tilly) - (58)
                             That's Amor\ufffd - (altmann) - (31)
                                 That's Entertainment. - (Another Scott) - (30)
                                     On Broadway - (cforde) - (29)
                                         42nd Street - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                                             Lake Shore Drive - (jb4) - (27)
                                                 Catherine Kelly's/Lake Effect - (ben_tilly) - (26)
                                                     Gone Fishin' - (imqwerky) - (25)
                                                         Long time gone - (ben_tilly) - (24)
                                                             Long Time - (jb4) - (23)
                                                                 So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright - (ben_tilly) - (22)
                                                                     Long Time Gone - (jb4) - (21)
                                                                         Come Back, Little Sheba - (imqwerky) - (20)
                                                                             When Johnny comes marching home again - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                                                                 Johnny B. Goode - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                                     Johnny be Fair - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                                                         Jimmie Crack Corn - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                                                             The Facts about Jimmy - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                                                                 St. Jimmy - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                                                                     St. Theresa - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                                                         Saint Dominic's Preview - (ChrisR) - (5)
                                                                                                             St. Elmo's Fire - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                                 Chariots of Fire - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                                                     Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                                         A Spoonful of Sugar - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                                                             I Lost My Sugar in Salt Lake City - (cforde)
                                                                             Wake up, Little Suzie - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                                 Oh what a beautiful morning - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                 Oh, Susannah - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                     What's the Use of Getting Sober? - (cforde) - (3)
                                                                                         Connection? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                                             Oh, Susannah! What's the Use of Getting Sober? - (cforde) - (1)
                                                                                                 Let's All Get Drunk and Screw (new thread) - (imqwerky)
                             oops, late to the party, didn't know -NT - (cforde) - (25)
                                 Site Search is your friend :-) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (24)
                                     But I still haven't found what I'm looking for. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                                         The Seeker - (jb4) - (22)
                                             Go Tell it on the Mountain - (ben_tilly) - (21)
                                                 Don't Tell Me You Love Me - (imqwerky) - (20)
                                                     I never cared for you - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                                                         Why can't we be friends? - (imqwerky) - (18)
                                                             You got a friend in me - (ChrisR) - (17)
                                                                 Stand By Me - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                                                     Sit Down You're Rockin' The Boat - (imqwerky) - (15)
                                                                         The Water is Wide - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                             Washing the Water - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                 Wade in the Water - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                                     Splish Splash - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                         Mack the Knife - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                             The First Cut - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                                 No Cuttin' Loose - (cforde)
                                                                         Rockin' Robin - (ChrisR) - (7)
                                                                             Rocking in the Free World - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                                 This Island Earth - (cforde) - (3)
                                                                                     Island - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                         Island Moon - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                             Full Moon on Main Street - (cforde)
                                                                                 Rockin' the Suburbs. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     Rockin' the Casbah - (jb4)
                     Freebird - (cforde) - (36)
                         I'm Free - (jb4) - (2)
                             Free Falling - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                 Tightrope - (jb4)
                         Dona Dona - (ben_tilly) - (32)
                             Prima Donna - (imqwerky) - (31)
                                 Big Time - (ben_tilly) - (30)
                                     Re: Big Time - (jb4) - (2)
                                         Well... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                             Re: Well... - (jb4)
                                     Time - (jb4) - (26)
                                         Time to Kill - (ben_tilly) - (25)
                                             Shoot to Kill - (jb4) - (24)
                                                 Shot through the heart - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                                                     Love Hurts - (jb4) - (22)
                                                         The Rose - (ben_tilly) - (21)
                                                             Thorn in my side - (jb4) - (20)
                                                                 Bonnie Doon - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                                                                     My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean - (imqwerky) - (18)
                                                                         The Skye Boat Song - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                                                                             :-) - (imqwerky) - (16)
                                                                                 Smile - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                                                                                     Make 'Em Laugh - (imqwerky) - (14)
                                                                                         Where everybody knows your name - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                                                             John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                                                                 My Johnny was a Shoemaker - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                                                                     The Angels want to wear my Red Shoes - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                                         Boogie Shoes - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                                                             Shotgun Boogie - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                                                                 Shoot Out All the Lights - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                                     Hit me with your best shot - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                                                         I Shot the Sheriff - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                                             Shotgun Blues - (cforde) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Workin' at the car wash blues (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                         Laughing - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                             Between a Laugh and a Tear - (cforde) - (1)
                                                                                                 Tears of a Clown (new thread) - (imqwerky)

Dein Glück... ist nicht mein Glück... ist mein Unglück.
241 ms