IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, those comments wouldn't go before a Jury, would they?
they're not under oath at the moment. (They could argue that they were attempting to protect National Security, etc.)

Shrug.

One more note:
SAN FRANCISCO - Secret documents that allegedly detail the surveillance of AT&T phone lines under the Bush administration\ufffds domestic spying program can be used in a lawsuit against the telephone giant, a federal judge ruled Wednesday, but the records will remain sealed.

U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker rejected a bid by AT&T Inc. to return the records that were given to the privacy advocate Electronic Frontier Foundation by a former AT&T technician. But Walker said the records would remain under seal until it can be determined whether they reveal trade secrets.
[link|http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12837911/| MSNBC ]

I thought they just filed that case. Something is still not right with this.

New The EFF v. AT&T case? That was filed on 1/31/2006.
[link|http://www.eff.org/legal/cases/att/|EFF.org].

Cheers,
Scott.
     So USA Today is full of it, I guess? - (bepatient) - (30)
         Or 2 of 3 carriers are. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Definitely calls for an investigation - (Simon_Jester) - (22)
             its fear of lawsuits, their denials are very carefully - (boxley) - (21)
                 I did notice that.... ( && Nacchio) - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                     Non-denial denials anyone? - (Silverlock) - (3)
                         Lawyers bill by the minute.... You expected a quick answer? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                             These lawyers are probably internal counsel or on retainer - (drewk)
                         Lawyers bill by the minute.... You expected a quick answer? -NT - (jbrabeck)
                 So you think there is a legal distinction - (bepatient) - (15)
                     Sure, leave it to the lawyers to have one. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                         you think they want to defend that - (bepatient) - (13)
                             I wouldn't either, but IANAL. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                 s/and/in/ -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Thanks! You are right. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                             Well, those comments wouldn't go before a Jury, would they? - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                 The EFF v. AT&T case? That was filed on 1/31/2006. - (Another Scott)
                             They won't need to defend anything - (Silverlock) - (7)
                                 "If the president does it, it's not illegal" - (GBert) - (2)
                                     Nice segue to Tom Toles 5/18/2006 cartoon. 27 kB .img - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         awesome, i hadn't seen that ! -NT - (GBert)
                                 permits no violations of securities law, does not - (boxley)
                                 Yeah, right. - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                     the purpose of a presidential finding is to cover - (boxley)
                                     Your point is the most valid - (bepatient)
         One other possibility... - (jb4) - (3)
             Huh? I was under the impression, this IS "Carnivore". DYMV? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 Not supposed to be... - (jb4)
                 No, Carnivore is Dead... *BUT*... - (folkert)
         Now Wired is into the act.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             CCCP redux. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Go back to making claims about Wookies and Endor.
62 ms