IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Okay- fess up
Did one of you guys send me a Mother's Day bouquet signed from my kids?
Fed Ex just delivered a huge bouquet of flowers with a card that says:
To the best Mommy ever, Love Mitchell and Emma.

My kids know nothing about it, and they're not savvy enough to lie to me. I called my Mom, my friends, my boss...nobody is fessing up. Was it one of you? The return address is from CA....hmmmmm...

If it was one of you, thank you VERY much!! If not, I still have to find the correct person to thank! This is driving me crazy!
Follow your MOUSE
New It was not the one to whom your present interlocuter is...
in the habit of identifying by means of the perpendicular pronoun.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New I know it's not original... but ICLRPD. :-) (new thread)
Created as new thread #255453 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=255453|I know it's not original... but ICLRPD. :-)]
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
New Twern't me, neither. Was a great idea though. :-)
It's obvious who the prime suspect is though, isn't it? :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New The usual suspects...
...given that the kids are capable of sarcasm, perhaps they've grown beyond their years in social skills.
New No, I'm pretty sure it's not them.
My daughter couldnt keep a secret if her life depended on it. She's the type of kid who shows me all my Christmas presents as soon as she buys them. The flowers came from a web vendor, so I checked out their site and found the bouquet. I know my kids didnt have $50 plus shipping to spend. I even called the customer service number to see if they would tell me who placed the order, but they wouldnt. I called my ex husband and he knew nothing about it, which didnt surprise me, because this isnt something he would do even when we were married.

So I still have this delicious mystery that I have yet to solve. Somebody out there knew I would enjoy the thrill of the hunt as much as the flowers.
Follow your MOUSE
New I know who I think it is
but I'm not saying.
New For the love of all that is good and holy
Spill it!
Follow your MOUSE
New I don't KNOW
I just suspect.

Which means nothing in this context, and will just lead to unsubstantiated accusations.
Kind of like my daily interaction with most people.

So, nope.
New *Fine*
Follow your MOUSE
New Well, I didn't know the kids names so I'm out, but . . .
. . Happy Mothers Day, you deserve it!
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Well, thank you.
I was served breakfast in bed this morning. Two toaster waffles from my son and two empty hotdog buns from my daughter! She obviously inherited my culinary skills. Yum. Good eats. :-)
Follow your MOUSE
New have no idea, so why not just enjoy it?
you've had a rough patch, this tickles so return the favor in the future to someone else who you perceive to have a need. Today we were at a powwow. My wife was admiring a drum made of elk hide stretched over maple, after discussing tribal affiliations the maker gave it to her as a blessing. No agenda's just a damn fine gesture.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Mystery solved
He finally confessed. I will perserve his anonymity but I will say this to him:

YOU SUCK for keeping me baited for so long!! (And I mean that in the nicest, most endearing way possible). You really know how to push my buttons. ;-D

Thank you, darlin'!
Follow your MOUSE
New Was it someone from here?
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Well, yeah
That was kinda my whole point of posting it here.
Follow your MOUSE
New And now we're all curious. :-)
New There are only a few candidates.
But I don't think we're supposed to play 20 questions. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New If I told you
I'd have to kill you.
Follow your MOUSE
New Somehow, ...
I knew you were going to say that.

I have an idea, but I'll keep it to myself. Some secrets are more fun to keep than to share.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Okay- fess up - (bionerd) - (19)
         It was not the one to whom your present interlocuter is... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             I know it's not original... but ICLRPD. :-) (new thread) - (static)
         Twern't me, neither. Was a great idea though. :-) - (Another Scott) - (6)
             The usual suspects... - (ChrisR) - (5)
                 No, I'm pretty sure it's not them. - (bionerd) - (4)
                     I know who I think it is - (broomberg) - (3)
                         For the love of all that is good and holy - (bionerd) - (2)
                             I don't KNOW - (broomberg) - (1)
                                 *Fine* -NT - (bionerd)
         Well, I didn't know the kids names so I'm out, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Well, thank you. - (bionerd)
         have no idea, so why not just enjoy it? - (boxley)
         Mystery solved - (bionerd) - (6)
             Was it someone from here? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                 Well, yeah - (bionerd) - (4)
                     And now we're all curious. :-) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                         There are only a few candidates. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             If I told you - (bionerd) - (1)
                                 Somehow, ... - (Another Scott)

Who left that on the floor?
134 ms