IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New for this kind of shit, the only thing you can do in java is.
write a protocol to boxley to engrish converter. english would be too much to ask.
New I think I got this one
\t
"okay cisco cunts Ive had it"
Cisco specific people - consultants or inhouse people who have an attitude.

"explain to me why the second example is better for my application, technically not any of you cuntfaced balderwhoppy"
The following are 2 examples. For some reason, you claim the 2nd one is better. But since you've lied in the past, why should I believe you now.

"syn -> <-ack ack-> <-ack ->fin"
TCP/IP protocol handshake.
"syn ->cisco_tax <-ack ack->cisco_tax <-ack cisco_tax->fin"
TCP/IP protocol handshake with Cisco specific stuff happening, either costing money or slowing everything down. Or both.

"Just because you went to all the same classes I did doesnt mean you have a fucking clue."

He learned something, they didn't.

"Go back to java programming."

They used to be "programmers", but probably failed and jumped to the net admin group.
New So he's bitching about NAC or something similar?
The only thing I can think that Cisco would be doing at that level is trying to determine the capabilities of the client. And that seems awful enterprising. I'd think that would happen further up the stack. <shrug> I don't hang around at that level so I don't really know.
New Sigh, you must stay out of the data center wars
old idea, keep oracle servers in a secure zone by themselves behind a firewall so only oracle calls can get at them and you can beat the DBA's when they go Tango Uniform.
new idea, separate all parts of the application by firewalls putting one more breakpoint in the chain and add overhead/timing issues/and different groups fingerpointing
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Niow we're past boxlish..
I think I used Oracle about 6-7 years ago. The only databases I adminisrated were home grown with only 12-15M records (raw data somewhere around 6K apiece). I'd only drop into a data center to bum a drink. I live in 802.11 land.
Have a nice rant, it's a beautiful day for it...
     okay cisco cunts Ive had it - (boxley) - (6)
         Tell us how you really feel about it! -NT - (jake123)
         for this kind of shit, the only thing you can do in java is. - (hnick) - (4)
             I think I got this one - (broomberg) - (3)
                 So he's bitching about NAC or something similar? - (hnick) - (2)
                     Sigh, you must stay out of the data center wars - (boxley) - (1)
                         Niow we're past boxlish.. - (hnick)

*SHUN*
132 ms