IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Compared to you he's crazy? That's scary!
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Maybe not - takes one to know one, and all that...
...so maybe Barry just meant, "Wow, he's obviously crazy -- almost half as crazy as I am!", or something like that.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
New No
Everyone he meets knows he's crazy.
Some see past that to the brilliance.
New Barry is manic not crazy :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Here I go again. - (broomberg) - (18)
         Compared to you he's crazy? That's scary! -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
             Maybe not - takes one to know one, and all that... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 No - (broomberg)
             Barry is manic not crazy :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Brilliant and crazy. Good combo if theres any self control. -NT - (Silverlock) - (13)
             Barry's job is to implemement the controls -NT - (drewk) - (12)
                 Chocolate covered manhole covers, anybody? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (11)
                     How 'bout manhole covers made ENTIRELY out of chocolate? -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
                         It was a reference to a Larry Niven short story. - (hnick) - (6)
                             For those of us who missed the story - (drewk) - (5)
                                 It's been a while - (hnick) - (4)
                                     But it would kill me - (broomberg) - (1)
                                         Perhaps Niven considered you expendable. - (hnick)
                                     Exactly. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                         You are becoming Drook. -NT - (folkert)
                         Are you *SURE* that is Chocolate? Or is it some kind of... - (folkert)
                     What cocoa content - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         True -NT - (drewk)

I'm surprised you can legally sell chili that bad.
131 ms