IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Let's see if we can take it one more step further
Suppose you're an atheist in a country of ateists. Would it be a good thing for you to have your punishment changed taking your convictions into account? I'd say "No", because, as good an atheist as you are, there will be a better one doing the judging. You simply consider the belivers wrong and silly. The judge will consider them harmful, to be eliminated. Why, we heard just such a phrase from our very own mmoffitt. And it was he, not you who will do the judging, because, at first, he is more interested in promoting his extremism than you are in promoting your moderation. And, at a later stage, the judgeship attracts people who you wouldn't give time of day anyway.

So, even when you feel that the stars are perfectly allined in your interest - just don't go there. The only safe stand is the principled one.

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

New You're still talking about something different than I was
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Limbaugh pays his way out of criminal case - (JayMehaffey) - (12)
         I think arrangements like that are pretty common. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Generally yes - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 Extenuating circumstances... - (hnick)
         Be careful what you as for - (Arkadiy) - (8)
             No, but I can sure mock him for it:) -NT - (jake123)
             I actually would - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                 WRT #2 - that depends on who does the judging -NT - (Arkadiy) - (5)
                     Everything depends on who does the judging - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                         Your view is too narrow - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                             Then you're talking about something different than I was - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 Let's see if we can take it one more step further - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                     You're still talking about something different than I was -NT - (ben_tilly)

I suspect that this sword is forged.
55 ms