IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Call them. The Web is your friend.
[link|http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?stx=Ajilon&stp=a&tab=&city=St+Louis&state=MO&zip=&country=us&slt=38.627201&sln=-90.197800&cs=4|Here] is a web yellow pages listing with a map link.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I called them
I got directions and made it there. The lady apologized, she said she was sick and caught a cold and forgot to email me. Oh well.

The position I applyed for required expert level knowledge of DB2, which I didn't have. They didn't talk about this on the description of the job, and the client had just mentioned it to them.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
New Two things.
1. "Never attribute to malice that which can adequately been explained away by neglect." I had a recruiter omit to tell me who I was seeing, and another recruiter send me to the wrong addess on two separate occasions.

2. If they've mentioned DB2 this late in the game, then the recruiter will probably try their hardest to get the client to see you anyway.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Mentioned before: Know SQL == Know most of DB2.
Repeat that until it sinks in. Don't count yourself out so readily!
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New I've tried to explain that to managers
they just don't understand it. They want DB2 experience, and not Oracle or SQL Server experience. Even if the bulk of it is ANSI SQL statements.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
     Appointment with Ajilon today - (nking) - (5)
         Call them. The Web is your friend. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             I called them - (nking) - (3)
                 Two things. - (static)
                 Mentioned before: Know SQL == Know most of DB2. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     I've tried to explain that to managers - (nking)

You will be boiled in vegetable oil and packaged for housecats.
39 ms