IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My job is driving me crazy
I'm going stark raving mad. The son of a bitch keeps changing his mind about what things I have authority over and what he has authority over. He seems to forget that I'm also a client. I know I don't have millions in assets, but it would hurt if I took my money and ran. He hurts my feelings. I don't need to be in this environment. I feel guilty because I'm not home for Emily. I don't like being alone for hours at a time in this office with nothing to do. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

drowning,
a

Stop looking at my signature!
New Spend your time here. Call it research.
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
New Now that would really drive her crazy
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Nothing worse than a feckless boss...
...who keeps changing the rules. My boss gets like that sometimes, but since we've been friends for 15 yrs, I have no trouble telling him to piss off. Then he goes off and pouts while I get my work done.

Maybe you can think of all that time alone in the office with nothing to do as "me-time" with a paycheck. Can you bring in a book,stack of magazines or sewing stuff? (you sew, dont you?) Maybe that would make things more tolerable for you.

I have yet to meet a working mom who hasnt felt guilty about leaving her kids, myself included. One thing I've come to realize, though, is that kids are pretty resilient. Our guilt can lead us to believe that things are a lot harder on our kids than they really are.

I hope things get better for you. Drop me an email if you want to chat.
Follow your MOUSE
     My job is driving me crazy - (imqwerky) - (3)
         Spend your time here. Call it research. -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Now that would really drive her crazy -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Nothing worse than a feckless boss... - (bionerd)

No such job.
61 ms