IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heavy Music
Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Heavy Metal
Sammy Hagar

Stop looking at my signature!
New Rock Music
Jefferson Starship
jb4
"Every Republican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll
Jethro Tull.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I don't need no rocking chair
George Jones

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Take Me In Your Arms (And Rock Me)
The Doobie Brothers

New Rock Me Gently.
Andy Kim.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I'm not your stepping stone
The Monkees

New Rollin' Stone.
Muddy Mississippi Waters.

Cheers,
Scott.
New On The Cover Of The Rolling Stone
Dr. Hook and The Medicine Show
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New Vogue
Strike a Pose!
Madonna

New Centerfold
J. Geils Band
jb4
"Every Republican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Journey To The Center Of Her Mind
The Amboy Dukes
lincoln

New Journey To The Center Of the Earth
Rick Wakeman (sans Yes)
jb4
Expand Edited by jb4 April 24, 2006, 04:29:19 PM EDT
New Around the World in 80 Days
Jackie Chan or Cantinflas

Switching to movies...whaddya think?

Expand Edited by imqwerky April 24, 2006, 05:12:46 PM EDT
New Water World (new thread)
Created as new thread #253287 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=253287|Water World]
New Should've started a fresh thread
and posted the new rules first.

Neener, Neener.
lincoln

Tear in my Beer - (ben_tilly) - (20)
         Brother can you spare a dime? - (ChrisR) - (19)
             He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother - (lincoln) - (18)
                 Heavy Fuel - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                     Heavy Music - (lincoln) - (16)
                         Heavy Metal - (imqwerky) - (15)
                             Rock Music - (jb4) - (14)
                                 Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                     I don't need no rocking chair - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                         Take Me In Your Arms (And Rock Me) - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                             Rock Me Gently. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                 I'm not your stepping stone - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                     Rollin' Stone. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                         On The Cover Of The Rolling Stone - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                             Vogue - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                 Centerfold - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                     Journey To The Center Of Her Mind - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                                         Journey To The Center Of the Earth - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                             Around the World in 80 Days - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                 Water World (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 Should've started a fresh thread - (lincoln)

Dvorak-keyboard powered!
71 ms