IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Time to put this thread Behind us?
New Shall we sit on it for a while?
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Nah, let's back into it.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New This has become an underhanded fixation.

New you really had to reach around for that one
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Can we please just wipe this from our memory?

Stop looking at my signature!
     The perfect derriere - (lincoln) - (31)
         I would say he has too much time on his hands - (imqwerky) - (30)
             Perhaps he has many bills, - (Ashton) - (29)
                 So now he's going to be the butt of all our jokes? -NT - (jb4) - (28)
                     Don't be such an ass! -NT - (bepatient) - (27)
                         Y'all are so cheeky! -NT - (imqwerky) - (26)
                             Bringing up the rear again, eh? -NT - (bepatient) - (25)
                                 It's just that you crack me up :-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (24)
                                     Bunch of regular Rhoids Scholars, aren't you? -NT - (admin) - (23)
                                         I should knock you prostate for that one -NT - (Silverlock) - (22)
                                             Boweled over, eh? Stuff it, ya bum. -NT - (admin) - (21)
                                                 Shouldn't there be a colon for punctuation in that sentence? -NT - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                     No: that's covered in appendix B. -NT - (admin) - (19)
                                                         Sigmoid Freud would have a field day :-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (18)
                                                             I sphinct you're reaching... -NT - (admin) - (17)
                                                                 how do you fissure? -NT - (boxley) - (16)
                                                                     Freud was about hot dogs, not buns. -NT - (admin) - (15)
                                                                         We need Mr. Fusion. -NT - (folkert) - (14)
                                                                             Admin, you're so anal retentive :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (13)
                                                                                 Your analysis is tightly drawn -NT - (jb4) - (12)
                                                                                     Puckered even. -NT - (Silverlock) - (11)
                                                                                         if its puckered even its perfect! -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                                             So the hole range of jokes has been covered now? -NT - (Meerkat) - (9)
                                                                                                 I can't think clearly and... - (folkert)
                                                                                                 Consider the importance of the simple colon -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                                     It is my intestine to stop, - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                 Time to put this thread Behind us? -NT - (ChrisR) - (5)
                                                                                                     Shall we sit on it for a while? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                                                         Nah, let's back into it. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                                                                             This has become an underhanded fixation. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                                 you really had to reach around for that one -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Can we please just wipe this from our memory? -NT - (imqwerky)

Zeptotechnology is just around the corner!
148 ms