IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You also don't get blow jobs
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New ? why does the word cuntface exist then?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New OMFG I was wrong I take it all back!
Except the bit about being straight, that is.

But thanks for the heads-do^H^Hup.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
     okay warmachine, take yer snivelfucking, cantcunt, twatface - (boxley) - (12)
         What, too fucking stupid to use the branch-reply function? - (CRConrad) - (11)
             what are you supposed to cock cunt! - (boxley) - (10)
                 Yeah, that's exactly it: I'm supposed to cock cunt! - (CRConrad) - (9)
                     Sounds like y'all are half-cocked. - (ChrisR) - (1)
                         I can go off half cocked... no thats not what I meant :-0 -NT - (boxley)
                     That depends on entirely to much personal information. - (folkert) - (6)
                         What, "I'm straight" is some kind of big fucking coming out? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             thank god fer that, the mere thought... shudder -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 You're surprised? WTF else could "I cock cunt" have meant?!? -NT - (CRConrad)
                             You also don't get blow jobs -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 ? why does the word cuntface exist then? -NT - (boxley)
                                 OMFG I was wrong I take it all back! - (CRConrad)

Real live veggie burgers -- they cook 'em 'til they're pink.
41 ms