IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Moon River
Andy Williams
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New The Sea Refuses No River.
Pete Townshend.

Cheers,
Scott.
New The Ocean
Led Zep
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Beyond The Sea
Bobby Darin
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Ocean Gypsy
Renaissance
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New The Gypsy Rover (new thread)
Created as new thread #252773 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=252773|The Gypsy Rover]
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Bad Case of Loving You (new thread;branched from "The End") - (lincoln) - (89)
         Love to Love you, Baby - (jb4) - (88)
             Love Me Tomorrow - (bepatient) - (87)
                 All Day, and All of the Night - (jb4) - (86)
                     All Night Long - (bepatient) - (85)
                         Lonely Is The Night - (lincoln) - (84)
                             Night People - (jb4) - (83)
                                 People, Who Love People - (lincoln) - (82)
                                     Who Do You Love - (jb4) - (81)
                                         What's love got to do with it? -NT - (ChrisR) - (80)
                                             The Reason - (imqwerky) - (79)
                                                 The Question - (jb4) - (76)
                                                     Love Is The Answer - (imqwerky) - (75)
                                                         If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right.. - (Another Scott) - (74)
                                                             Right place wrong time - (jb4) - (73)
                                                                 Time in a Bottle. - (Another Scott) - (72)
                                                                     Does anybody really know what time it is? - (imqwerky) - (71)
                                                                         Time. - (Another Scott) - (70)
                                                                             Time Won't Let Me - (lincoln)
                                                                             Thank The Lord For The Night Time - (lincoln)
                                                                             Time Has Come Today - (lincoln) - (67)
                                                                                 Yesterday - (imqwerky) - (66)
                                                                                     Forget Domani. - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                                                                         Good one, Scott! - (imqwerky)
                                                                                         Try to Remember - (imqwerky) - (22)
                                                                                             Memories - (jb4) - (21)
                                                                                                 Thanks for the Memories - (ben_tilly) - (20)
                                                                                                     Thank you - (jb4) - (19)
                                                                                                         Thank you for being a friend - (imqwerky) - (18)
                                                                                                             You've Got A Friend - (lincoln) - (17)
                                                                                                                 Got to Get You Into My Life - (jb4) - (16)
                                                                                                                     We gotta get out of this place - (imqwerky) - (15)
                                                                                                                         New York's not my home - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                                                                                                             Sweet Home Alabama - (imqwerky) - (13)
                                                                                                                                 Alabama - (jb4) - (12)
                                                                                                                                     Georgia - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                                                                                                         4 dead in OHIO - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                                                             Mellow Yellow - (jb4) - (9)
                                                                                                                                                 Have You Never Been Mellow - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                     I've Never Been to Spain - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                         I'll never stop loving you - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                             Keep on lovin' you - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                 Lovin, Touchin, SQUEEZIN???? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                     Squeeze Box - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                         3 Lock Box - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                             Shoe Box - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                 Those shoes - (imqwerky)
                                                                                     Three Days - (ben_tilly) - (40)
                                                                                         One - (lincoln) - (39)
                                                                                             Two Fingers - (jb4) - (38)
                                                                                                 Gimme Three Steps - (imqwerky) - (37)
                                                                                                     Four Days - (lincoln) - (36)
                                                                                                         If 6 were 9 - (jb4) - (35)
                                                                                                             Count On Me - (imqwerky) - (34)
                                                                                                                 6 Days on the road - (jb4) - (33)
                                                                                                                     25 or 6 to 4 - (Another Scott) - (32)
                                                                                                                         5 to 1 - (jb4) - (31)
                                                                                                                             Only Sixteen - (lincoln) - (30)
                                                                                                                                 You're Sixteen - (jb4) - (29)
                                                                                                                                     At Seventeen - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                                                                                                                                         I'm Eighteen - (ChrisR) - (27)
                                                                                                                                             When I'm 64. - (Another Scott) - (25)
                                                                                                                                                 500 Miles Away From Home - (lincoln) - (24)
                                                                                                                                                     God's Top 10 - (jb4)
                                                                                                                                                     Many Miles Away - (imqwerky) - (22)
                                                                                                                                                         Ten Thousand Miles - (ben_tilly) - (21)
                                                                                                                                                             Million Miles Away - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                                                                                                                                                 I never thought I'd live to be a million - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                                                                                                                                                                     (Don't Fear) The Reaper. - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                                                                                                                                                         Mr. Sandman - (imqwerky) - (17)
                                                                                                                                                                             The Pusher. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                                                                                                                                                 Draggin' the Line - (jb4) - (15)
                                                                                                                                                                                     I walk the Line - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                                                                                                                                         Walk This Way - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                                                                                                                                                             Walk like an Egyptian - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                                                                                                                                                                                 Runnin' - (jb4) - (11)
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Run To You - (lincoln) - (10)
                                                                                                                                                                                                         Walk, don't Run - (jb4) - (9)
                                                                                                                                                                                                             Walking In Sunshine - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Sunshine of your Love - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Blue Moon - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Moon River - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             The Sea Refuses No River. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 The Ocean - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Beyond The Sea - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Ocean Gypsy - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             The Gypsy Rover (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                                                             Twenty-Five Miles - (lincoln)
                                                 Re: Hooba-Who? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                     Dude! They are awesome! - (imqwerky)

Iggy Pop in Daisy Dukes.
186 ms