IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That depends on entirely to much personal information.
So please DON'T FUCKING ENLIGHTEN US.

But I digress.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New What, "I'm straight" is some kind of big fucking coming out?
New thank god fer that, the mere thought... shudder
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New You're surprised? WTF else could "I cock cunt" have meant?!?
New You also don't get blow jobs
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New ? why does the word cuntface exist then?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New OMFG I was wrong I take it all back!
Except the bit about being straight, that is.

But thanks for the heads-do^H^Hup.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
     okay warmachine, take yer snivelfucking, cantcunt, twatface - (boxley) - (12)
         What, too fucking stupid to use the branch-reply function? - (CRConrad) - (11)
             what are you supposed to cock cunt! - (boxley) - (10)
                 Yeah, that's exactly it: I'm supposed to cock cunt! - (CRConrad) - (9)
                     Sounds like y'all are half-cocked. - (ChrisR) - (1)
                         I can go off half cocked... no thats not what I meant :-0 -NT - (boxley)
                     That depends on entirely to much personal information. - (folkert) - (6)
                         What, "I'm straight" is some kind of big fucking coming out? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             thank god fer that, the mere thought... shudder -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 You're surprised? WTF else could "I cock cunt" have meant?!? -NT - (CRConrad)
                             You also don't get blow jobs -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 ? why does the word cuntface exist then? -NT - (boxley)
                                 OMFG I was wrong I take it all back! - (CRConrad)

It's a bunch of RVs, yurts, tepees, and geodesic domes set up in a field and organized by consensus.
211 ms