Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That the best you can do?
New I don't care about the rest.

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
     Dear Presidente Vincente Fox - (lincoln) - (36)
         While you're at it - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             s/waterfront/any/g -NT - (boxley)
         Dear Americans - (pwhysall) - (33)
             You do realize that you're talking to two separate groups... - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                 Let the poor idiots keep the rich bastards in check, then. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                     This is the country that elected Bush. Twice. - (ben_tilly)
                     Problem is that the poor idiots are, well ... idiots -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                         The average American can't make the connection . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     It's obvious you don't know your Adams... -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                         And you don't even know what it is you don't know? - (CRConrad)
                     "Illitterate"? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         That the best you can do? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             I don't care about the rest. -NT - (pwhysall)
             I'll take a low-paying job - (lincoln) - (6)
                 Bullshit - (Arkadiy) - (5)
                     Lest we forget... - (imqwerky)
                     Why should I lower myself to their level? - (lincoln) - (3)
                         I'll call all of that fair if... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                             Doesn't matter if I think it's fair - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 It's been happening for over a century - (ben_tilly)
             Dear Brit - (bepatient) - (14)
                 Yeah, right...And they each get a free house and a free car! - (CRConrad) - (13)
                     I don't think you quite get it. - (bepatient) - (12)
                         Linky? - (Another Scott) - (10)
                             Best I can do on short notice - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                 Combinations - (bepatient)
                                 I already see some problems. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                     You really need to spend some time in the southwest - (bepatient) - (5)
                                         ;-) - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                             wow...200k in the whole state! - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 Um, they're not all in Norton, VA. 6 kB .imgs - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     Do they hang on the corner waiting for work? ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                             As Bill says, come to LA - (ben_tilly)
                                     You need to understand Hispanic culture - (ben_tilly)
                         It's an instance of a Western Society problem. - (static)
             pick your own fuckin cockles -NT - (boxley)

All you need is the GRR Memorial Secret Decoder Ring, and the translation is easy!
59 ms