IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Tennesee
Arrested Development
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Yellow Rose of Texas
Traditional
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New San Antonio Rose
Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys
New I Touch Roses
Book of Love
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I Have the Touch.
Peter Gabriel.

Cheers,
Scott.
New He Touched Me
Barbra Striesand

(also heard coming from the back of the station wagon on a looooong vacation)

Stop looking at my signature!
New Touch Me In The Morning
Diana Ross & The Supremes
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Boys like (sex in the morning) (new thread)
Created as new thread #252524 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=252524|Boys like (sex in the morning)]
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Nights Are Forever (Without You) - branched from "The End" - (lincoln) - (40)
         Forever Young - (jb4) - (39)
             Young Americans - (bepatient) - (38)
                 Suite Madam Blue - (jb4) - (37)
                     U no next 1 - Suite Judy Blue Eyes - (bepatient) - (36)
                         Judy In Disguise (With Glasses) - (lincoln) - (35)
                             Judy Drownded - (jb4) - (34)
                                 Venice Drowning - (lincoln) - (33)
                                     All I need is the air that I breathe - (imqwerky) - (32)
                                         Life in the air age - (jb4) - (31)
                                             Breathe In The Air - (lincoln) - (30)
                                                 Aqualung - (imqwerky) - (29)
                                                     Breathe (2AM) - (jb4) - (28)
                                                         Geek Stink Breath - (ChrisR) - (27)
                                                             Locomotive Breath - (jb4) - (26)
                                                                 The Loco-Motion - (ChrisR) - (25)
                                                                     Midnight Train To Georgia - (lincoln) - (24)
                                                                         Indiana wants me... - (jb4) - (23)
                                                                             Gary, Indiana - (imqwerky) - (22)
                                                                                 Carolina in my mind - (jb4) - (21)
                                                                                     Oklahoma! - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                                                                         Oklahoma hills - (ChrisR) - (19)
                                                                                             Over the Hills and Far Away - (bepatient) - (18)
                                                                                                 Away, Rio! - (jb4) - (17)
                                                                                                     Dawn (Go Away) - (lincoln) - (16)
                                                                                                         Twilight Time - (jb4) - (15)
                                                                                                             Twilight Zone - (lincoln) - (14)
                                                                                                                 We May Never Pass This Way Again - (imqwerky) - (13)
                                                                                                                     Loch Lomond - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                                                                                                         Me and My Shadow - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                                                                             Me and Bobby McGee - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                             Shadow Dancing - (lincoln) - (9)
                                                                                                                                 Tennesee Waltz - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                                                                                                     Tennesee - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                                                                                         Yellow Rose of Texas - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                                                                                             San Antonio Rose - (ChrisR) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                 I Touch Roses - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                     I Have the Touch. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                         He Touched Me - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                             Touch Me In The Morning - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                 Boys like (sex in the morning) (new thread) - (ben_tilly)

After personal optimization sets in, you have a population with very few abilities and a great many needs.
76 ms