IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Take Me Back To Chicago
by Chicago, of course!
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Gasoline Alley
Rod "the Mod" Stewart

Linkage: The chorus has the line: "Take me back, Carry me back, Back to Gasoline Alley where I belong"
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Get Your Kicks on Route 66
Nat King Cole

Stop looking at my signature!
New Kicks (Just keep gettin' harder to find)
Paul Revere and the Raiders
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New I Get A Kick out of You
by Cole Porter
my favorite rendition is sung by Cleavon Little in "Blazing Saddles"
:-D

Stop looking at my signature!
New Kick It Out
Heart
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New The Kick Inside
Kate Bush.

Cheers,
Scott.
New A case of You
Joni Mitchell
jb4
New Bad Case of Loving You (new thread;branched from) (new thread)
Created as new thread #251852 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=251852|Bad Case of Loving You (new thread;branched from)]
lincoln

The End (new thread; branched from the "Cry" thread) - (jb4) - (103)
         From the Beginning - (bepatient) - (102)
             Los Endos - (jb4) - (101)
                 Born in East LA - (Another Scott) - (100)
                     Born On The Bayou - (lincoln) - (99)
                         Blue Bayou - (lincoln) - (98)
                             Blue Highway - (bepatient) - (97)
                                 Blue Suede Shoes - (imqwerky) - (96)
                                     Blue Christmas - (Another Scott) - (95)
                                         Blue Danube - (a6l6e6x) - (38)
                                             Old Folks at Home - (Another Scott) - (37)
                                                 Old Folks Boogie - (jb4) - (36)
                                                     Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy - (lincoln) - (35)
                                                         Don't try to lay no Boogie Woogie on the King of R'n'R - (jb4) - (34)
                                                             Your Mama don't dance and your Daddy don't rock and roll - (imqwerky) - (33)
                                                                 Come to Papa - (jb4) - (21)
                                                                     Papa Don't Preach - (lincoln) - (20)
                                                                         Papa's got a brand new bag! - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                             Brandy - (jb4) - (18)
                                                                                 Snortin Whiskey, Drinkin Cocaine - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                     Heroin - (jb4) - (16)
                                                                                         God Damn The Pusher Man! - (lincoln) - (15)
                                                                                             I'm your Pusher Man! - (jb4) - (14)
                                                                                                 Push Push In the Bush - (imqwerky) - (13)
                                                                                                     Captain Jack - (jb4) - (12)
                                                                                                         Hit the Road, Jack - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                                                             Jack and Diane - (lincoln)
                                                                                                             Lake Shore Drive - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                                                 Take Me Back To Chicago - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                                                     Gasoline Alley - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                                                         Get Your Kicks on Route 66 - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                                                                             Kicks (Just keep gettin' harder to find) - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                                                 I Get A Kick out of You - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                                                     Kick It Out - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         The Kick Inside - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                                     A case of You - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         Bad Case of Loving You (new thread;branched from) (new thread) - (lincoln)
                                                                 Dance, Dance, Dance - (jb4) - (10)
                                                                     Swayin' to the music - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                                         Dance To The Music - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                             I got the music in me - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                                                 I got the Six - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                     Tumblin' Dice - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                         Snake Eyes - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                             See Forever Eyes - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                 Forever Your Girl - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                     Nothing Lasts Forever - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                         Nights Are Forever (Without You) - branched from "The End" (new thread) - (lincoln)
                                         Blue - (imqwerky) - (55)
                                             Blueberry Hill - (lincoln) - (54)
                                                 Green Tambourine - (Another Scott) - (53)
                                                     Mr. Tambourine Man - (jb4) - (52)
                                                         Please, Mister, Please - (imqwerky) - (51)
                                                             Jukebox Fury - (jb4) - (50)
                                                                 Jukebox Hero - (bepatient) - (49)
                                                                     We don't need another hero - (jb4) - (48)
                                                                         Another Brick In The Wall - (altmann) - (47)
                                                                             The Wall - (lincoln) - (46)
                                                                                 Look out any window - (imqwerky) - (21)
                                                                                     Box of Rain - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                                                                         Rock you like a Hurricane - (jb4) - (19)
                                                                                             Blown - (bepatient) - (18)
                                                                                                 Fly - (jake123) - (17)
                                                                                                     Fly Like an Eagle - (jb4) - (16)
                                                                                                         Day of the Eagle - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                                             The American Eagle Tragedy - (jb4) - (14)
                                                                                                                 Fly, Robin Fly - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                                                                                     Facts about Cats - (jb4) - (12)
                                                                                                                         Stray Cat Strut - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                                                                             Watch Her Strut - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                                                                                 Eye in the Sky - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                                                     For your eyes only - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                                                                         Only The Lonely - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             Lonely Boy - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 Rock & Roll - (jb4)
                                                                                                                             Strutter - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Walking On the Moon - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     Do The Walk On By - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         s/on by/of life :-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                                             Walk on by - (jb4)
                                                                                 Fortress around your heart - (jb4) - (23)
                                                                                     Wrapped Around Your Finger - (Another Scott) - (22)
                                                                                         Paper Thin - (jb4) - (21)
                                                                                             Thick as a Brick - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                                                                 Woke up with Wood - (jb4) - (19)
                                                                                                     Songs from the Wood - (bepatient) - (18)
                                                                                                         Careful with that Axe, Eugene - (jb4) - (17)
                                                                                                             The first cut is the deepest - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                                                                                 Short cut draw blood - (jb4) - (15)
                                                                                                                     Vincent - (imqwerky) - (14)
                                                                                                                         Richard Cory - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                                                                                             Suicide Is Painless - (lincoln)
                                                                                                                             re: Vincent - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                                                                                 Fire and Rain - (jb4) - (10)
                                                                                                                                     Fire and Ice - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                                                                                                         Ice, Ice ,Baby - (jb4)
                                                                                                                                         Ice Ice Baby - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                                                                             Synchronicity - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                                             Ha! Beat 'cha tuit! -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 Re: Ha! Beat 'cha tuit! - (jb4)
                                                                                                                                             Baby, It's Cold Outside - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                 I'm so Hot for Her - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                     Hot Blooded - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                         Your Cold, Cold Heart (new thread) - (imqwerky)

To Imagine, To Ponder.. perhaps occasionally, To Think.
199 ms