IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bluetooth problem.
It might be unrealistic of me to ask this off the IGM, but I'll try anyway.

I bought a Bluetooth headset/earpiece a few months ago. A Logitech "Mobile Freedom Headset", aka HS02-V07 to it's friends. Works a treat with my Sony Ericsson mobile phone. Or did. It isn't charging and isn't turning on. I can't open it, either. And Google isn't turning up anything useful.

About a month ago it wasn't charging and I took it back. However, it decided it would charge when the guy plugged it in! It was fine after that. Until now. It worked two days ago.

More detail: plugging the charger in gives a burst of bright orange on the charge led, followed by the dim glow of "I'm charged". Removing it also gives a burst of bright. (Normal charging indicator is bright orange, FWIW.) I found that wiggling the not-at-all-loose connector will sometime make the charge light stay on 'charging'. I also somehow got it to charge normally with the plug normal - I left it that way for a few hours, but it still won't turn on.

Help?

Wade.
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
New did he plug it in with "his" transformer
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New No, mine. Good thought, though.
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
     Bluetooth problem. - (static) - (2)
         did he plug it in with "his" transformer -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             No, mine. Good thought, though. -NT - (static)

Hello, boys and girls!
45 ms