IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go!

Stop looking at my signature!
New Dead Man's Curve
Jan and Dean

lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Diesel Smoke, Dangerous Curves
Red Sovine
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Peaches and Diesel
Clapton
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Dust and Diesel
Bruce Cockburn
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Diesel and Dust
Midnight Oil
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Dust in the Wind
Kansas
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Dust My Broom
ZZ Top (cover)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Market Song
Pentangle

Linkage: the hook is a repeated chant, "Sweet Apples, Sweet Oranges"
jb4
     Look Out Any Window - (lincoln) - (64)
         Look Through Any Window - (jb4) - (63)
             I'm lookin' through you. - (imqwerky) - (62)
                 In your eyes - (jb4) - (61)
                     Smoke Gets in Your Eyes - (a6l6e6x) - (60)
                         Smokin - (bepatient) - (59)
                             Cheater - (broomberg) - (14)
                                 It's a free spin! :-) Modern SCO Executive. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                     I am the very model of a modern Major-General - (jb4) - (11)
                                         Generals and Majors - (bepatient)
                                         Modern Love - (lincoln) - (9)
                                             China Girl - (Steve Lowe) - (8)
                                                 China Doll - (jb4) - (7)
                                                     China Grove - (Steve Lowe) - (6)
                                                         China. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                             China White - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                 Winter. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                     Hazy Shade of Winter. - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                         Purple Haze - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                             Silver, Blue and Gold - (jb4)
                                 Dude...how about FIRE by Ohio Players - (bepatient)
                             Smoking this morning... - (jb4) - (23)
                                 One toke over the line - (jb4) - (22)
                                     A Passage to Bangkok. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                         Marrakesh Express - (bepatient) - (20)
                                             Pony Express - (lincoln) - (11)
                                                 Dig a Pony - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                     I dig Rock and Roll Music - (jb4) - (9)
                                                         Rock and Roll Music - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                             Rock and Roll Band - (Steve Lowe) - (7)
                                                                 Band on the Run - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                     Leader of the Band - (Steve Lowe) - (5)
                                                                         Do They Know Its Christmas - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                             Cuts Like A Knife - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                 Mac the Knife - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                     Knife Edge - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                         Darkness on the edge of town - (jb4)
                                             Express Yourself - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                 Respect Yourself - (jb4) - (6)
                                                     R-E-S-P-E-C-T - (Steve Lowe) - (5)
                                                         D-I-V-O-R-C-E - (jb4) - (4)
                                                             Goin' Through the Big D - (Steve Lowe) - (3)
                                                                 Big Love - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                     Big Time - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                         Time (has come today) - (jb4)
                             For Emily, wherever I may find her - (jb4) - (19)
                                 Emily's Song - (lincoln) - (18)
                                     Your Song - (bepatient) - (17)
                                         Song sung Blue - (jb4) - (16)
                                             Hot, Blue and Righteous - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                 Hotter Than Hell - (lincoln) - (14)
                                                     Highway to Hell - (Steve Lowe) - (13)
                                                         Drinking and Driving. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                             I Can't Drive 55 - (Steve Lowe) - (11)
                                                                 Death Alley Driver - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                     Driver 8. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                         Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go! -NT - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                                             Dead Man's Curve - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                                 Diesel Smoke, Dangerous Curves - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                                     Peaches and Diesel - (Steve Lowe) - (5)
                                                                                         Dust and Diesel - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                             Diesel and Dust - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                                                 Dust in the Wind - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                     Dust My Broom - (bepatient)
                                                                                         Market Song - (jb4)

I'll eat my freaking Taco Bell and drink my beer, and I'll do it all in bed, dammit!
83 ms