IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Make that 1 1/2
My wife uses Xtra Pain also. But she's not on here. And I'll fess up to using W2K.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New And perhaps more.
The laptop I share with my wife is XP and I'm using it to post this.

My 3 desktops are now all Linux. Bye, bye to WinMe!
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Another by proxy.
My wife has XP on her laptop, which I use occasionally, mostly to troubleshoot things. I used to have an XP desktop at work, but since I'm in IT and don't need XP for any corporate reasons*, I re-installed it as Linux.

Wade.

* Well, I've a QEMU session so I can test IE.
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
New And another half.
XP boxes at work (Putty to the real boxen), W2K at home (so far; we'll see what I get next).

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
New And I'm the other half......erm.....
that is...I match CRC's half......er...I have the other half of what CRC's half is....uhhh...Fuck! I have the same setup as CRC has, OK?!?
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
Expand Edited by jb4 April 3, 2006, 01:09:10 PM EDT
New Well, iffn I have to count the computer the company provides
add another icks pee to the count.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
     Ex Pee; the final query on this monstrous toy-OS - (Ashton) - (16)
         Well, there are in-lining (integrating) tools available - (folkert) - (1)
             Nirvana - (Ashton)
         Re: Ex Pee; the final query on this monstrous toy-OS - (andread) - (13)
             }:-)> --- [#] --- [M$] - (altmann) - (12)
                 Re: }:-)> --- [#] --- [M$] - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Thanks - one actual XP 'user' on IWE, anyway - (Ashton) - (10)
                     Make that 1 1/2 - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                         And perhaps more. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Another by proxy. - (static)
                         And another half. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             And I'm the other half......erm..... - (jb4) - (1)
                                 Well, iffn I have to count the computer the company provides - (jbrabeck)
                     I use XP at work... - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         That's why the XP instance in my duel-boot box is named ... - (drewk) - (2)
                             "duel-boot"? Footwear good for pistols at dawn, or what...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 In a duel with single shot pistols,... - (a6l6e6x)

Obeying the Three Laws of Thermodynamics since 2001.
49 ms