Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sharon
Linkage to parent:

The line "She walks, she talks, she slithers onher belly like a rep-tile"

Author David Bromberg
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
Expand Edited by jb4 March 31, 2006, 06:06:08 PM EST
New Corina, Corina.
Muddy (Mississippi) Waters.

At least it's his version that I know.

Cheers,
Scott.
Expand Edited by Another Scott March 31, 2006, 06:05:30 PM EST
New Sweet Loraine
Uriah Heep
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Sweet Caroline.
Neil Diamond.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Sweet Jane
Lou Reed/Velvet Underground and/or Mott the Hoople
jb4
New Jane.
Jefferson Starship.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Jane Jane
Peter, Paul and Mary
jb4
New Jane Jane Jane
Kingston Trio
jb4
New Gui-Tarzan
He's a jungle man! All you can stand, give him a hand he's Gui-Tarzan!

Ray Stevens

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Bungle in the Jungle.
Jethro Tull.

Cheers,
Scott.
Expand Edited by Another Scott March 31, 2006, 08:28:49 PM EST
New In the jungle, the quiet jungle, the Lion Sleeps Tonight
Tokens
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Tonight's the night
Neil Young

or

Rod Stewart

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
     Play the Game, Everybody Play the Game - (bepatient) - (101)
         I Don't Like Spiders and Snakes. - (Another Scott) - (84)
             Well I'm the Crawling King Snake - (bepatient) - (71)
                 Don't bring me down - (jake123) - (11)
                     Under the Boardwalk (Down by the sea) - (Steve Lowe) - (10)
                         Goin Down! - (jb4) - (9)
                             Goin' My Way - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                 Go Your Own Way - (bepatient) - (7)
                                     Goin' to the Chapel -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                         Going back to Miami - (bepatient) - (5)
                                             Are you going to Scarborough Faire? - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                 Momma Told Me Not To Come. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                     Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                         Cowboy - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                             Space Cowboy - (bepatient)
                 In the Court of the Crimson King. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                     Crimson and Clover - (bionerd) - (22)
                         Sunday Bloody Sunday - (Steve Lowe) - (21)
                             Bloody Well Right - (bepatient) - (20)
                                 All Right Now - (Steve Lowe) - (6)
                                     The Kids are Alright - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                         Mellow Yellow - (jb4) - (4)
                                             Have You Never Been Mellow - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                 Mellow Mood - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     In the Mood - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                         Matt's Mood (OLD THREAD MOVE HERE) (new thread) - (bepatient)
                                 Only Women Bleed - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                     Smokin in the boy's room - (Steve Lowe) - (11)
                                         Smoke on the Water - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                             Don't Drink the Water - (Steve Lowe) - (9)
                                                 I drink alone - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                     Alone again, naturally - (jb4) - (7)
                                                         On The Road Again. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                             On the Road to Freedom - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                 Philadelphia Freedom - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                     On the streets of Philadelphia - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                         Street in the City. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                             Baker Street - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                 Where the streets have no name. - (Steve Lowe)
                 Sneaky Snake - (Steve Lowe) - (21)
                     Sneakin Sally through the Alley - (bepatient) - (20)
                         Mustang Sally - (imqwerky) - (19)
                             Lay Down Sally - (Steve Lowe) - (18)
                                 Down on Mainstreet - (imqwerky) - (17)
                                     Get out of Denver - (Steve Lowe) - (16)
                                         Happiness is Lubbock, Texas in my Rearview Mirror - (imqwerky) - (15)
                                             Luckenbach(sp?) Texas - (Steve Lowe) - (14)
                                                 Amarillo by Morning - (imqwerky) - (13)
                                                     Galveston, Oh Galveston!!! - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                         Wichita Lineman - (jb4) - (11)
                                                             Hold the line - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                 Hold me Squeeze me Touch me Tease me -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                     See me, Feel me, Touch me, Heal me - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                                         Can you see the real me? - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                             I Can See For Miles - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                                 I'm Gonna Get You! - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                     Who Are You? - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                         I am Secure. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                             I Can't Explain -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                 I'm a Boy! -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                     A Boy Named Sue - (Steve Lowe)
                 I'm your Boogie Man - (jb4) - (12)
                     The Man with the Child in his Eyes - (Another Scott) - (11)
                         Deep is the light in her eyes - (jb4) - (10)
                             That's the Night that the Lights Went Out in Georgia - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                 Going to Carolina in my mind - (jb4) - (8)
                                     Georgia On My Mind - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                         "Georgia", I swear I've never seen such a smile! - (bepatient) - (6)
                                             The Devil Went Down to Georgia - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                 Devil May Care - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                     Carry On! - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         Carry On My Wayward Son - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                             He ain't heavy, he's my brother. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 Brother, Can you spare a dime? - (imqwerky)
             Sharon - (jb4) - (11)
                 Corina, Corina. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                     Sweet Loraine - (jb4) - (9)
                         Sweet Caroline. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             Sweet Jane - (jb4) - (7)
                                 Jane. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     Jane Jane - (jb4) - (5)
                                         Jane Jane Jane - (jb4) - (4)
                                             Gui-Tarzan - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                 Bungle in the Jungle. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     In the jungle, the quiet jungle, the Lion Sleeps Tonight - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                         Tonight's the night - (imqwerky)
         Games People Play - (Steve Lowe) - (12)
             Desperate People - (bepatient) - (11)
                 People Get Ready - (Steve Lowe)
                 Up Against the Wall, Redneck Mother! - (imqwerky) - (9)
                     Redneck Woman - (Steve Lowe) - (8)
                         Black Magic Woman - (imqwerky) - (7)
                             Witchy Woman - (Steve Lowe) - (6)
                                 Voodoo Child - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                     Chasin' the Voodoo - (jb4) - (4)
                                         Voodoo Medicine Man - (bepatient) - (3)
                                             sugar makes the medicine go down -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Sugar. Aw, honey honey! - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                     Pour Some Sugar on Me - (Steve Lowe)
         This thread definitely needs more.... - (ChrisR) - (2)
             I thought you were going to say Dylan :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                 ... with the Memphis blues again! -NT - (Another Scott)

Dein Glück... ist nicht mein Glück... ist mein Unglück.
137 ms