IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Which must be why I bring out shits like you
Without consequences, they will not learn not that I think they're capable of it.

Anyhow, it'd be a small matter to round up enough passengers to pick the POS up and heave it overboard. I'd be turning away volunteers. Bonus if we get to lock the driver inside first.

[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
Expand Edited by tuberculosis March 29, 2006, 10:42:48 PM EST
New I'm not talking about THEIR behavior.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Step1: is there a SIGN?
(Like the disregarded one in movies re the celfone braindead?)

TURN OFF Car Motion Alarms On Ferry !!!

Step 2, in Day-Glo

Passengers Called to Silence Alarms Will Have to Remain in Vehicles
(or the Brig) for Balance of Journey

--The Captain

Every morning and evening its the same - (tuberculosis) - (55)
         Honk if you agree! -NT - (imqwerky)
         Can't - (broomberg) - (48)
             Then remove the POS - (tuberculosis) - (44)
                 and screw up the warranty? hardly -NT - (boxley) - (43)
                     If it false alarms anywhere near me with no witnesses - (tuberculosis) - (42)
                         Is there anything more chickenshit... - (pwhysall) - (41)
                             yes - (tuberculosis) - (33)
                                 You're ugly and annoying. - (pwhysall) - (32)
                                     Bullshit. - (CRConrad) - (22)
                                         Oh, fuck off. - (pwhysall) - (21)
                                             Did you become a Yank when nobody was looking? - (CRConrad) - (20)
                                                 What the fuck are you blithering about? - (pwhysall) - (19)
                                                     I'm being fairly clear. You're twisting not just your own... - (CRConrad) - (18)
                                                         You're still a fucking idiot. - (pwhysall) - (17)
                                                             It isn't entirely that clear - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                                                 You live in a tough neighborhood! -NT - (jb4)
                                                                 It is exactly that clear. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                                                     Wow, you really ARE as stupid as you're trying to look! - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                         You're not the sharpest knife in the box. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                             Actually, IIRC, at least as sharp as you... - (CRConrad)
                                                                             dont drag me into your mess - (boxley)
                                                                     Most places in the USA, the police will NOT help - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                                         Good point -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                                         I got fined once - (lincoln) - (6)
                                                                             You know, they should hook car alarms up to cellphones - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                                 There's a business plan in there. - (pwhysall)
                                                                                 I think the best ones already do. - (CRConrad)
                                                                                 So when it goes off - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                                                     You're really not a people-person, are you? -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
                                                                         California law must have changed . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     Said your mother at your first birthday - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                                         It'll stay safe regardless. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                             I was with you up to th phone... - (hnick)
                                             The majority of the ferry riders - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                 ICLRPD - "I'm pro-oyster" (new thread) - (imqwerky)
                                         You're an ass. - (admin) - (3)
                                             Which must be why I bring out shits like you - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                 I'm not talking about THEIR behavior. -NT - (admin)
                                                 Step1: is there a SIGN? - (Ashton)
                             Is there anything more chickenshit than that damn question? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                 You're a fucking idiot. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     No, you're too busy being a fucking eejit for anyone else... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         ICLRPD - (jb4)
                             Yes. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 *blush* -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 Not only have I seen it at least a dozen times... - (broomberg)
             The alarms I had could be turned off with a switch - (Arkadiy)
             I read my owner's manual last night - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Most have a relatively easy way - - (Ashton)
         Hey, Todd! - (danreck) - (4)
             s /8 +/6.5/ - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Re: s /8 +/6.5/ - (danreck)
             Huh? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Re: Huh? - (danreck)

Did you recently read an article?
154 ms