IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: WWF referees work for NFL in philly
Hugh Douglas didn't even start to block Miller until Miller made a move....he was just staring him down...Miller juked like he was gonna try and make a play and Douglas took him down...not even hard...just awkward.

As for the NE/Oak call...I agree with everyone else...the kids intention was to tuck the ball...but he hadn't done it yet....and while it SUCKS...its the rule...arm moving forward...never back against body before he lost possession...incomplete pass. I guarantee that rule will be different next year.

As for MY team...the Steelers AGAIN ran all over Baltimore...so much for the vaunted Raven defense....the real #1 defense in the league wears Black and Gold. NE doesn't stand a chance at winning...they can only pray that the Steelers lose.

I've said all year...the only team that matches up against the Rams is the Eagles...who will really need to get Troy Vincent back to have a chance. Listed currently as day to day...Philly can put pro bowl caliber corners on the 3 primary receivers...and bring up the free safety to double Faulk...allowing 2 free linebackers to blitz on every down...and thats what you need to do to beat St Louis...keep them out of sync. Question is...can Donovan McNabb have 4 stellar performances in a row? He'll need one to go against a very under-rated Rams defense. Remember...Eagles defense allowed St Louis only 17 points in the first meeting...and spotted them the first seven with a poorly thrown out pass on the first series.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Go Pittsburgh!
     WWF referees work for NFL in philly - (boxley) - (3)
         Re: WWF referees work for NFL in philly - (bepatient) - (1)
             Go Pittsburgh! -NT - (GBert)
         Someone must have hit them in the head with a chair - (nking)

It's smarter than you think.
65 ms