IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It'll stay safe regardless.
And if you touch my shit, you'll be explaining yourself to the police.

Or do you want to live in a society where I chuck your phone off the ferry because its ring tone was invading my space?

Arsehole.

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New I was with you up to th phone...
That sounds like an awfully good idea... You were on a roll until you came up with a bad example.

Actually, I think a lot of people would LIKE to rip the offending sirens out of the cars, paricularly when they go off in a residential section late at night. It's a nice fantacy, as long as your're awake at night, to take your trusty shotgun/AK-47/Patriot missle, and turn that nuisance into a quiet smoldering heap. It ain't practical, because then you are criminal and the asshole keeping you awake can further press charges that keep you awake in the pokey over night. Creating a similar nuisance, such as a large poster with very tenacious glue on his windshield thanking him for keeping you awake might be justified. On the other paw, tagging up the car of somebody who clearly doesn't give a shit about anybody else may not be the smartest thing in the world either.

The phone though, a quick grab and a toss into the bay... no clear witnesses... so much easier than throwing the phone wielder into the bay...

That's a hard idea to let go of...
New The majority of the ferry riders
have been trying to get the crew to shove the offenders overboard.

So far they have preferred the public humiliation on the PA technique, but they'd have support for deep sixing the autos. Their refusal seems to be based on strict anti-pollution laws in Puget Sound and the proximity of sensitive oyster beds.

I'm pro-oyster so I don't push for the push, but virtually nobody would be against it in principle.

[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
New ICLRPD - "I'm pro-oyster" (new thread)
Created as new thread #249900 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=249900|ICLRPD - "I'm pro-oyster"]

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
     Every morning and evening its the same - (tuberculosis) - (55)
         Honk if you agree! -NT - (imqwerky)
         Can't - (broomberg) - (48)
             Then remove the POS - (tuberculosis) - (44)
                 and screw up the warranty? hardly -NT - (boxley) - (43)
                     If it false alarms anywhere near me with no witnesses - (tuberculosis) - (42)
                         Is there anything more chickenshit... - (pwhysall) - (41)
                             yes - (tuberculosis) - (33)
                                 You're ugly and annoying. - (pwhysall) - (32)
                                     Bullshit. - (CRConrad) - (22)
                                         Oh, fuck off. - (pwhysall) - (21)
                                             Did you become a Yank when nobody was looking? - (CRConrad) - (20)
                                                 What the fuck are you blithering about? - (pwhysall) - (19)
                                                     I'm being fairly clear. You're twisting not just your own... - (CRConrad) - (18)
                                                         You're still a fucking idiot. - (pwhysall) - (17)
                                                             It isn't entirely that clear - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                                                 You live in a tough neighborhood! -NT - (jb4)
                                                                 It is exactly that clear. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                                                     Wow, you really ARE as stupid as you're trying to look! - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                         You're not the sharpest knife in the box. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                             Actually, IIRC, at least as sharp as you... - (CRConrad)
                                                                             dont drag me into your mess - (boxley)
                                                                     Most places in the USA, the police will NOT help - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                                         Good point -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                                         I got fined once - (lincoln) - (6)
                                                                             You know, they should hook car alarms up to cellphones - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                                 There's a business plan in there. - (pwhysall)
                                                                                 I think the best ones already do. - (CRConrad)
                                                                                 So when it goes off - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                                                     You're really not a people-person, are you? -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
                                                                         California law must have changed . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     Said your mother at your first birthday - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                                         It'll stay safe regardless. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                             I was with you up to th phone... - (hnick)
                                             The majority of the ferry riders - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                 ICLRPD - "I'm pro-oyster" (new thread) - (imqwerky)
                                         You're an ass. - (admin) - (3)
                                             Which must be why I bring out shits like you - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                 I'm not talking about THEIR behavior. -NT - (admin)
                                                 Step1: is there a SIGN? - (Ashton)
                             Is there anything more chickenshit than that damn question? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                 You're a fucking idiot. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     No, you're too busy being a fucking eejit for anyone else... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         ICLRPD - (jb4)
                             Yes. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 *blush* -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 Not only have I seen it at least a dozen times... - (broomberg)
             The alarms I had could be turned off with a switch - (Arkadiy)
             I read my owner's manual last night - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Most have a relatively easy way - - (Ashton)
         Hey, Todd! - (danreck) - (4)
             s /8 +/6.5/ - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Re: s /8 +/6.5/ - (danreck)
             Huh? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Re: Huh? - (danreck)

Whatever they're promising, I promise the same - plus a pony.
142 ms