...or what was your result on those IQ tests people posted links to recently? (And which foreign language did you take them in?)

Anyway, PeeWee goes on being wrong:
Cause makes no difference; at the end of the day, there's a damaged car and the perp has fucked off.
Cause makes this difference: If there was none, then that's really too bad; if, OTOH, there was, then you DESERVE to have a damaged car.

Here's a scenario for you. Your lovely Saab 900, a classic, has an alarm which, for reasons unknown, goes off. Ben's friend hears it, and because he's a twat, runs his keys down the side of your car, necessitating the respray of 3 panels - at your (considerable) expense. By the time you return to your car, your battery is flat and someone's taken the opportunity to put your window through and investigate the contents of your glovebox.

Do you roar your anger to the blackened sky, wishing death and vengeance on whoever did this, or do you go "Well, that'll teach me to ensure my alarm doesn't go off!"?
Neither, because I don't get into that situation.

If someone else does, then why the fuck wasn't HE first on the scene when the alarm went off??? Isn't that what they're fucking FOR?!?

That's precisely the whole fucking problem with those damn things in a nutshell: The fuckwit owners seem to think that leaving the fucking thing to blare its noise at all and sundry is enough.

The only responsible way to operate such a contraption is by REACTING -- PROMPTLY -- when the fucking thing goes off. How the FUCK can this be so fucking hard to understand?

The twat in your scenario is the fucking owner.

And, of course, for not getting that, you.