IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes.
[link|http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/quotes|Getting the quote wrong].

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who is proud[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=248674|*] that he's never seen that movie.)
New *blush*

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New Not only have I seen it at least a dozen times...
We've just installed a new Linux system in my computer room.
Name: Pulp

I'm waiting for the opportunity to have the phrase Pulp Fiction in a corp email.
     Every morning and evening its the same - (tuberculosis) - (55)
         Honk if you agree! -NT - (imqwerky)
         Can't - (broomberg) - (48)
             Then remove the POS - (tuberculosis) - (44)
                 and screw up the warranty? hardly -NT - (boxley) - (43)
                     If it false alarms anywhere near me with no witnesses - (tuberculosis) - (42)
                         Is there anything more chickenshit... - (pwhysall) - (41)
                             yes - (tuberculosis) - (33)
                                 You're ugly and annoying. - (pwhysall) - (32)
                                     Bullshit. - (CRConrad) - (22)
                                         Oh, fuck off. - (pwhysall) - (21)
                                             Did you become a Yank when nobody was looking? - (CRConrad) - (20)
                                                 What the fuck are you blithering about? - (pwhysall) - (19)
                                                     I'm being fairly clear. You're twisting not just your own... - (CRConrad) - (18)
                                                         You're still a fucking idiot. - (pwhysall) - (17)
                                                             It isn't entirely that clear - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                                                 You live in a tough neighborhood! -NT - (jb4)
                                                                 It is exactly that clear. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                                                     Wow, you really ARE as stupid as you're trying to look! - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                         You're not the sharpest knife in the box. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                             Actually, IIRC, at least as sharp as you... - (CRConrad)
                                                                             dont drag me into your mess - (boxley)
                                                                     Most places in the USA, the police will NOT help - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                                         Good point -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                                         I got fined once - (lincoln) - (6)
                                                                             You know, they should hook car alarms up to cellphones - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                                 There's a business plan in there. - (pwhysall)
                                                                                 I think the best ones already do. - (CRConrad)
                                                                                 So when it goes off - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                                                     You're really not a people-person, are you? -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
                                                                         California law must have changed . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     Said your mother at your first birthday - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                                         It'll stay safe regardless. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                             I was with you up to th phone... - (hnick)
                                             The majority of the ferry riders - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                 ICLRPD - "I'm pro-oyster" (new thread) - (imqwerky)
                                         You're an ass. - (admin) - (3)
                                             Which must be why I bring out shits like you - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                 I'm not talking about THEIR behavior. -NT - (admin)
                                                 Step1: is there a SIGN? - (Ashton)
                             Is there anything more chickenshit than that damn question? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                 You're a fucking idiot. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     No, you're too busy being a fucking eejit for anyone else... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         ICLRPD - (jb4)
                             Yes. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 *blush* -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 Not only have I seen it at least a dozen times... - (broomberg)
             The alarms I had could be turned off with a switch - (Arkadiy)
             I read my owner's manual last night - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Most have a relatively easy way - - (Ashton)
         Hey, Todd! - (danreck) - (4)
             s /8 +/6.5/ - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Re: s /8 +/6.5/ - (danreck)
             Huh? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Re: Huh? - (danreck)

No pea soup happening, I hope.
122 ms