IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Lift and separate.
Pointing? Who wants pointy boobs? I cant even wear pointy shoes.
Follow your MOUSE
New Apparently boxley does...
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New pointing, so they are not crosseyed or up down configuration
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Time to nip this thread in the bud :-D

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New depends on who owns the bud(s) in question
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Can I get a little support here?

New Why not go underwire for ALOT of support?
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I'll keep you abreast of any new developments :-)

New rosebud
New You'll be glad to get it off your chest, I'm sure.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Exactly how OLD do you think I am??
I have a few years left in me before things start running amok.
Follow your MOUSE
New you stated it! well WOW I would do it xgame material
and somewhat south of any port in a storm!
darling you have both sense and sensilbility which indictes milage, barely worn but warrantlble.
HTH
bill
New Recall the Material girl and the "Madonna cones"?
Didn't impress me.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New I thought she had to have those things registered...
...as concealed weapons (although, come to think of it, they weren't really concealed, were they?)
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     Hey, Amy- you'll appreciate this.. - (bionerd) - (31)
         How totally sexist of you - (drewk) - (4)
             It's all fun and games, till someone loses an eye. -NT - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 Jung would have wanted it this way. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Sarcasm is a two-edged sword. -NT - (admin)
             Yeah, but you cant quite appreciate it like a woman would. - (bionerd)
         OMG! That is a riot! - (imqwerky) - (20)
             what do they accomplish? Fix lowriders? -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                 Think of them as braces for boobs. -NT - (imqwerky) - (18)
                     as in spacing pointing or as in support? -NT - (boxley) - (17)
                         Google Howard Hughes. He invented the damn things. :-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                             cool! puppies! - (boxley) - (1)
                                 LMAO! -NT - (imqwerky)
                         Lift and separate. - (bionerd) - (13)
                             Apparently boxley does... -NT - (ben_tilly)
                             pointing, so they are not crosseyed or up down configuration -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                 Time to nip this thread in the bud :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                     depends on who owns the bud(s) in question -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Can I get a little support here? -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                             Why not go underwire for ALOT of support? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                 I'll keep you abreast of any new developments :-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                     rosebud -NT - (boxley)
                                                     You'll be glad to get it off your chest, I'm sure. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Exactly how OLD do you think I am?? - (bionerd) - (1)
                                     you stated it! well WOW I would do it xgame material - (boxley)
                             Recall the Material girl and the "Madonna cones"? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 I thought she had to have those things registered... - (jb4)
         Just told my wife this story - (drewk) - (4)
             Yes! - (bionerd) - (2)
                 From the wife: "It's a girl thing" - (drewk) - (1)
                     It's good to be a woman - (bionerd)
             ICLRPD - (imqwerky)

I don’t have time for you.
73 ms