IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey! You! Get off of my cloud!

[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:41:57 PM EDT
New She's buying a stairway to heaven.
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Valley girl, She's a valley girl.
New Maniac, she's a MAAAAAAAAAniac
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New 99 Luftballoons
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
Expand Edited by Steve Lowe March 19, 2006, 04:06:21 AM EST
New 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or more...
New ABC, easy as 123, simple as Do Re Mi, ABC, 123 baby you & me
New Ain't no fun waiting 'round to be a Millionaire.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New You're one in a million, babe; You are a shooting star
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New I've seen the future. I can't afford it.

[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:42:30 PM EDT
New Can't Buy Me Love!

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Which brings us back to .... Help!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Parkinsons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
Expand Edited by jbrabeck March 19, 2006, 03:16:58 PM EST
New or else
Expand Edited by jbrabeck March 19, 2006, 03:17:25 PM EST
New dt. Sorry for the multiple dups....
Expand Edited by jbrabeck March 19, 2006, 03:18:05 PM EST
New I'm glad my monitor does 1680x1050.
New In the year 5555, ... Some machine, doing that for you.
New It's 2525 and we've got the hottest do's alive...
New Long as God can grow it - My Hair!
New scrollin', scrollin', scrollin'
New I can't drive 55 :-(

New Of course you can!
You're in Texas - everybody drives 80 mph or better, unless you're way out west on I-10, where the sky's the limit.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New But I live In The City.

New Town without pity.
New Where the streets have no name.
--
Steve
New In City Dreams
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New I got me a Chrysler it's a big as a whale...
(Bonus points to Fred when the B52's toured Australia - he changed it to "I got me a Holden" :) )
New Gonna buy me a Mercury, cruisin...
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Little GTO
--
Steve
New ... put on my lead boots and take a long long drive.
New .. but my friends all drive Porsches

New Baby, You can drive my car!

New Little Red Corvette
--
Steve
New Take this to Oh, Pun, plzkthx.

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New She's My Little Deuce Coupe (new thread)
Created as new thread #248694 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=248694|She's My Little Deuce Coupe]
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Help! Recommendations? - (CRConrad) - (93)
         The Beatles version is the definitive, IMO... -NT - (Meerkat) - (86)
             I'm getting old - (jbrabeck) - (85)
                 It's been a hard day's night, Joe. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (84)
                     Beat me by " that much -NT - (tuberculosis) - (83)
                         Did you use your Old Brown Shoe to beat him? -NT - (bepatient) - (82)
                             Yeah, you should have heard it, just around midnight. - (tuberculosis) - (81)
                                 well the fevers gonna catch you when the bitch gets back! - (bepatient) - (80)
                                     took a roundabout way to get there, yes? -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (79)
                                         Yes, twas a long distance runaround. -NT - (bepatient) - (78)
                                             Taken out of context - (folkert)
                                             A long and winding road? -NT - (imqwerky) - (76)
                                                 like Ventura Highway, perhaps? -NT - (bepatient) - (74)
                                                     Or the highway to Hell. -NT - (admin) - (73)
                                                         Bad memory, I was arrested for driving while blind there. -NT - (bepatient) - (72)
                                                             MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMem-reeeeeeesss.... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Why can't we just be sober? -NT - (admin) - (70)
                                                                 Why don't we get drunk and screw? -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (69)
                                                                     Take your tongue out my mouth 'cause I'm kissing you goodbye -NT - (Silverlock) - (68)
                                                                         Never can say goodbye -NT - (bepatient) - (67)
                                                                             Sheesh, folks, just let it be :-) -NT - (Meerkat) - (66)
                                                                                 Any way you want it -NT - (tuberculosis) - (65)
                                                                                     You won't find a thing to chew. -NT - (Another Scott) - (64)
                                                                                         Pardon me, boy. Is that the Chattanooga Choo Choo? -NT - (imqwerky) - (63)
                                                                                             Nope, its the Crazy Train...all aboard ha ha ha -NT - (bepatient) - (62)
                                                                                                 Come on, come on and Doooo the Locomotion with me! -NT - (imqwerky) - (61)
                                                                                                     go on and do it, do it, do it till your satisfied - (bepatient) - (60)
                                                                                                         But what if you can't get no satisfaction? -NT - (Silverlock) - (59)
                                                                                                             You could always touch yourself -NT - (drewk) - (58)
                                                                                                                 She Bop! -NT - (bepatient) - (57)
                                                                                                                     I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so -NT - (tuberculosis) - (56)
                                                                                                                         Are you Big in Japan? -NT - (bepatient) - (55)
                                                                                                                             Mr Big Stuff -NT - (tuberculosis) - (54)
                                                                                                                                 Dr. Dr. Gimme the news. -NT - (Another Scott) - (53)
                                                                                                                                     The Secret Is To Know When To Stop -NT - (cforde) - (52)
                                                                                                                                         Don't stop 'til you get enough. -NT - (Meerkat) - (51)
                                                                                                                                             Menage a dodecahedron? -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                                                             I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough. -NT - (bepatient) - (49)
                                                                                                                                                 Jungle Love -NT - (cforde) - (48)
                                                                                                                                                     Love Stinks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (47)
                                                                                                                                                         Love is in the air. -NT - (imqwerky) - (46)
                                                                                                                                                             I can feel it comin' in the air tonight -NT - (drewk) - (45)
                                                                                                                                                                 You come and go, You come and go-oooh. -NT - (Another Scott) - (44)
                                                                                                                                                                     Relax, don't do it, when you wanna come. -NT - (bepatient) - (43)
                                                                                                                                                                         Baby, I-I-I can't wait. -NT - (Another Scott) - (42)
                                                                                                                                                                             Its not that funny, is it? -NT - (bepatient) - (41)
                                                                                                                                                                                 It's a laugh! -NT - (Another Scott) - (40)
                                                                                                                                                                                     well, it's all over now. -NT - (bepatient) - (39)
                                                                                                                                                                                         This is the end. -NT - (imqwerky) - (38)
                                                                                                                                                                                             Whacha gonna do with all that junk inside your trunk? -NT - (Another Scott) - (37)
                                                                                                                                                                                                 Pile it up! Pile it high on the platter! -NT - (tuberculosis) - (36)
                                                                                                                                                                                                     I want to take you higher -NT - (bepatient) - (35)
                                                                                                                                                                                                         Hey! You! Get off of my cloud! -NT - (tuberculosis) - (34)
                                                                                                                                                                                                             She's buying a stairway to heaven. -NT - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Valley girl, She's a valley girl. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Maniac, she's a MAAAAAAAAAniac -NT - (drewk)
                                                                                                                                                                                                             99 Luftballoons -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (30)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or more... -NT - (Another Scott) - (29)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ABC, easy as 123, simple as Do Re Mi, ABC, 123 baby you & me -NT - (Meerkat)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Ain't no fun waiting 'round to be a Millionaire. -NT - (folkert) - (27)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         You're one in a million, babe; You are a shooting star -NT - (drewk)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I've seen the future. I can't afford it. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (25)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Can't Buy Me Love! -NT - (imqwerky) - (24)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Which brings us back to .... Help! -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Parkinsons -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 or else -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 dt. Sorry for the multiple dups.... -NT - (jbrabeck) - (20)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I'm glad my monitor does 1680x1050. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (19)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         In the year 5555, ... Some machine, doing that for you. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             It's 2525 and we've got the hottest do's alive... -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Long as God can grow it - My Hair! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         scrollin', scrollin', scrollin' -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I can't drive 55 :-( -NT - (imqwerky) - (14)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Of course you can! - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 But I live In The City. -NT - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Town without pity. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Where the streets have no name. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     In City Dreams -NT - (lincoln)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             I got me a Chrysler it's a big as a whale... - (Meerkat) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Gonna buy me a Mercury, cruisin... -NT - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Little GTO -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ... put on my lead boots and take a long long drive. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         .. but my friends all drive Porsches -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Baby, You can drive my car! -NT - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Little Red Corvette -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Take this to Oh, Pun, plzkthx. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     She's My Little Deuce Coupe (new thread) - (bepatient)
                                                 It's been a long time. -NT - (Another Scott)
         What's your budget and how long do you want it to be fast? - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Excellent; more than a little bit, it does. Thanks! -NT - (CRConrad)
         I'm building Semperon 64s and Athlon 64s . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
             Vita brevish... - (CRConrad)
             I just avoid VIA in general. - (inthane-chan)
             Hardware SATA RAID: LSI vs. 3Ware. Any other issues? (new thread) - (Another Scott)

Werd.
558 ms