IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New holy smoke! miami gets a quarterback
[link|http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/news_story.asp?id=158545|http://www.tsn.ca/nf...ory.asp?id=158545]
The Minnesota Vikings traded Daunte Culpepper to the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday, granting the disgruntled quarterback's wish to leave the team after a subpar season that ended with a serious knee injury.
I hope Minnesota keeps Brad Johnson and gets him an offensive line.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Wonder if Minnesota will give up a bunch of draft picks....
...for Herschell Walker again?

(Still thanks Vikings for early '90s Cowboy Super Bowls). :-)
New I hope not. Once a lifetime is enough embarassment.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New well they got a second round pick from miami
and they have a good pocket passer in Johnson, beef up the line and give him time to throw they might have a team.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New They still need a running back
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I heard we got two cheerleaders and a water boy
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
Expand Edited by jbrabeck March 14, 2006, 05:34:46 PM EST
Expand Edited by jbrabeck March 14, 2006, 05:35:39 PM EST
     holy smoke! miami gets a quarterback - (boxley) - (5)
         Wonder if Minnesota will give up a bunch of draft picks.... - (ChrisR) - (3)
             I hope not. Once a lifetime is enough embarassment. -NT - (jbrabeck)
             well they got a second round pick from miami - (boxley) - (1)
                 They still need a running back -NT - (bepatient)
         I heard we got two cheerleaders and a water boy -NT - (jbrabeck)

It's like reading nadsat, only without the clarity.
42 ms