IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It actually pays dividends
if you're one of the "right people"

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:34:20 AM EDT
New I dunno about that
We are talking about the Irish republicans here.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Well, the American Republicans
seem to be providing high rates of return to their patrons.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:35:57 AM EDT
     Evading taxes. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
         In the Wall Street Journal too . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         They all do it - (tuberculosis)
         Wouldn't it really be avoiding taxes? - (jbrabeck) - (5)
             Yeah, I hear donating to the republicans is tax-deductible. -NT - (jake123) - (3)
                 It actually pays dividends - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                     I dunno about that - (jake123) - (1)
                         Well, the American Republicans - (tuberculosis)
             A fine point! :) - (a6l6e6x)

Battling him is like wiping off puppy slobber.
55 ms