IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, I could do that...
I'm kind of playing around for now because I want to learn. If it gets ugly, I'll get out the Atomic Delete Button Of DoomTM. Until then, it's h4xx0rville!
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New curious, what happens when you
cat /etc/passwd >>/dev/whatEverPortThePrinterIsOn if the file prints cleanly that eliminates the printer being horked.
who can build printcap and lp models by hand but hasnt touched nix printing for a very long time.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Turns out it's something else entirely.
Whatever was done to this tiff, it was weird.

Gimp wouldn't print to the printer at all.
gThumb printed out a solid black sheet.
Eye of GNOME would print it out, but in a very strange manner. Kinda stretched horizontally, like the old wide print mode on dot matrix printers circa DOS era.

Finally got around it by converting to PDF, then printing that. The job stayed in the print queue after completing, and CUPS shot up to 90% CPU usage and stayed there until I deleted the job.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
     Printer issue debugging? - (inthane-chan) - (4)
         Since Ubuntu uses CUPS - (folkert) - (3)
             Yeah, I could do that... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                 curious, what happens when you - (boxley) - (1)
                     Turns out it's something else entirely. - (inthane-chan)

Is it me, or is the band getting bigger?
35 ms