IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New also reporting, like sysadmins will always be with us
Someone who can datamine efficiently and quickly is extremely valuable to any organization.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Perhaps I'll stick with that for a while then :-)
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Hey Todd, know this guy? - (Yendor) - (33)
         ICLRPD (new thread) - (broomberg)
         Most people from there would be clueful - (tuberculosis) - (31)
             I resemble that remark - (drewk) - (30)
                 I'd get 4, possibly 3, on his test - (ben_tilly) - (29)
                     We're pretty flexible - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                         I stand by my assertion - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                             I thought you were into Ruby for a while...? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 I was. I like it. Didn't do it for work though. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                 Speaking of which... - (admin) - (1)
                                     Whew! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     No need to apologize - (drewk) - (22)
                         Sounds to me like you're a Bob - (ben_tilly) - (21)
                             Bob annoys me. - (broomberg)
                             Not even close - (drewk) - (19)
                                 That's fair - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                                     also reporting, like sysadmins will always be with us - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Perhaps I'll stick with that for a while then :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                     Spot on - (drewk) - (15)
                                         Doing your job shouldn't be an accomplishment - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                             Not sure where you get that from the link - (drewk) - (9)
                                                 Im satisfied by getting better errors each time I run it -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Well, what do YOU mean by accomplishment? - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                     Hmmphh. I resemble that remark. - (broomberg)
                                                     You've misunderstood both me and the article you linked - (drewk) - (3)
                                                         I *really* don't believe I misread the article - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             I don't think he's a fan of CMM either - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                 He's not. :-) - (ben_tilly)
                                                     OT: 2 days before running something - (admin) - (1)
                                                         I went back and forth on that before saying it - (ben_tilly)
                                             I don't buy it - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                 What I was trying to say... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 quite often in large corps org A doesnt realize that org b - (boxley)
                                             Getting out of bed in the morning is my major accomplishment -NT - (ChrisR)

As you can see, Hydrogen is pretty energetic.
67 ms