IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So then, you imagine that she has no story to tell -
it's all been adequately 'explored' by the paragons of Corp Sexfotainment Daily. The whole fucking truth and nothing butt?

And if she thinks she might.. have something to say, if mainly of the ilk, what's it like, bein the $ell-newspapers poster gal for hypocrites? - why let's pile on and reflect on her inadequacies as a public speaker too.

(Question is: has the asshole public been punished enough for mindless gullibility and toxic voyeurism?)

Nice going, Marlowe. Why that's almostChristian of ya!

Hey.. any good pit bull fights goin on this weekend, with lotsa free beer and .. Flags! yeah, lotsa flags? Maybe Senator Chairman Youthful Indiscretion\ufffd can start the match, by biting the head off a chicken (?)
New Seriously, now, Ashton
What are the odds that she's anything more than the blithering bimbo she plays on TV? Why would she only act stupid when the cameras and mikes are on? And we've already heard her all-too-predictable side of the story. Clinton's a creep who used her, and everybody's making fun of her, and now she wants more attention but not that kind. Blah, blah, blah.

(Or are you looking for more salacious details on that scandal? Hasn't that been done to death? Geez, Ash, you're obsessed with that blowjob. Any time I mention Clinton in any context, you have to bring up the blowjob, and how everybody's so petty for making such a big deal about the blowjob, even though it's you keeps bringing it up.)

Next you'll be saying we should listen to Geraldo's version of the Afghan war. Or Bill Gates' opinions on computer security. Or your opinion on what constitutes fairness.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
New First off - I think *most* people act stupid on Tee Vee,
except for those regulars who make a living pretending to act whichever way ~ straight, dumb or funny. Yes, News Clowns too..

Yours must be the blowjob fixation, since I neither mentioned nor thought of it. I care not for any recitations of maudlin details of that BS. IF.. ML has anything to say of remote interest to me - it might be about some of the staged media 'events' which focussed on her. She might reveal something useful about that circus. (Forewarned is..) She might not be ept enough to say anything at all.

But one thing is apparent: whatever she says and however well or poorly - it's gotta be more interesting than all of Billy's ghost-written excrescences to date ~ TheFutureLiesAhead. And lotsa folk think him heap smart just like lotsa folk think ML heap dumb.

Screw lotsa folk / "the popular vote".

Ashton
     How not to live something down - (marlowe) - (13)
         So then, you imagine that she has no story to tell - - (Ashton) - (2)
             Seriously, now, Ashton - (marlowe) - (1)
                 First off - I think *most* people act stupid on Tee Vee, - (Ashton)
         Capitalize on her situation - (nking) - (9)
             As I recall . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                 Linda Trip - (nking)
                 ... and I didn't think she was terribly attractive, either. -NT - (static) - (6)
                     Re: and I didn't think she was terribly attractive, either. - (Ashton) - (5)
                         Ugly Inside - (nking)
                         You made an assumption. - (static) - (3)
                             B-b-b-b-but.... - (kmself) - (2)
                                 Ya gotta balance the whole package, K. :-) -NT - (static) - (1)
                                     *that* package? I'm trying to balance it -NT - (wharris2)

Yeah, baby!
40 ms