IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Be still, my beating heart.

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New As cool as the other side of the pillow.
New No LRPD for you, one year!
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Holy String Unravelling, Batman!
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
     Multiple Desktops (related to Ben's Request) - (folkert) - (49)
         That's just teasing me. :-( -NT - (ben_tilly) - (48)
             Well, at least you - (folkert) - (47)
                 I'm not using Windows. Not even for a reference. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (46)
                     ICLRPD: I'm not using Windows. Not even for a reference. (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                     SentientLRPD: It's not just a toilet, it's a belief system. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (44)
                         You don't get syphilis that way. -NT - (drewk) - (43)
                             If that doesn't work, try animal sacrifice. -NT - (jake123) - (42)
                                 No, it's too perilous -NT - (drewk) - (41)
                                     Vote him off the island! -NT - (jake123) - (40)
                                         Often it involved solvents of one kind or another. -NT - (Another Scott) - (39)
                                             Mandatory cayenne enemas would have the same effect. -NT - (drewk) - (38)
                                                 Got LRPD? -NT - (jake123) - (37)
                                                     Rather inthe wayof gilding the lily,and not tobe encouraged. -NT - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                                         So, what we gonna do tonight, Bwain? - (folkert) - (35)
                                                             Nog that noise. -NT - (jake123) - (34)
                                                                 I wish to be offended in textual form. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (33)
                                                                     But not in that way, pervs. -NT - (jake123) - (32)
                                                                         If you don't observe it, you don't have to change it. -NT - (Meerkat) - (31)
                                                                             I told you, man: useless trivia. -NT - (jb4) - (30)
                                                                                 Our Internal Subterfuge is up 80%! Good Job, way to go! -NT - (Another Scott) - (29)
                                                                                     There are plenty of wrong people ... - (admin) - (28)
                                                                                         They were rather cagey about what "it" was. -NT - (folkert) - (27)
                                                                                             The LRPD isn't as interesting as you think. -NT - (pwhysall) - (26)
                                                                                                 That sets some kind of suck record. -NT - (folkert) - (25)
                                                                                                     But not in that way, pervs. -NT - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                                                                                         Bah, I'm done biting on this troll. -NT - (folkert) - (23)
                                                                                                             That boy needed some better drugs. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (22)
                                                                                                                 I'm sure everyone who made this game is dead by now. -NT - (folkert) - (21)
                                                                                                                     It's hard to be religious when ... - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                                                                                                         It got me an A+ on a biology paper. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (19)
                                                                                                                             The LRPD is never wrong. -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                                                                                                                 Of course I have to in the end defer to your arse. -NT - (Meerkat) - (17)
                                                                                                                                     That was before we discovered our common love ... - (admin) - (16)
                                                                                                                                         *sniff* -NT - (jake123) - (15)