IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But not in that way, pervs.
New Bah, I'm done biting on this troll.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New That boy needed some better drugs.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New I'm sure everyone who made this game is dead by now.
--
Freedom is not FREE.

0 rows returned.
New It's hard to be religious when ...
... certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New It got me an A+ on a biology paper.
New The LRPD is never wrong.
New Of course I have to in the end defer to your arse.
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New That was before we discovered our common love ...
... of convenience and value.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New *sniff*
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Powered by indoor plumbing!
New I'll go with the apes.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New I am the Walrus.
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Either one would make a handsome trophy.

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New (This message was left blank.)
New Innovation from the rear again.
(Arse ... rear ... what is the lrpd trying to tell me?)
New ICLRPD.
Arse ... rear ... what is the lrpd trying to tell me?
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New I suppose they are useful in the right circumstances.
New You know, because for reasons and such.
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New But don't get all fretty-pants on us.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New As you wish.
New Be still, my beating heart.

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New As cool as the other side of the pillow.
New No LRPD for you, one year!
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Holy String Unravelling, Batman!
--
Freedom is not FREE.

0 rows returned.
     Multiple Desktops (related to Ben's Request) - (folkert) - (49)
         That's just teasing me. :-( -NT - (ben_tilly) - (48)
             Well, at least you - (folkert) - (47)
                 I'm not using Windows. Not even for a reference. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (46)
                     ICLRPD: I'm not using Windows. Not even for a reference. (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                     SentientLRPD: It's not just a toilet, it's a belief system. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (44)
                         You don't get syphilis that way. -NT - (drewk) - (43)
                             If that doesn't work, try animal sacrifice. -NT - (jake123) - (42)
                                 No, it's too perilous -NT - (drewk) - (41)
                                     Vote him off the island! -NT - (jake123) - (40)
                                         Often it involved solvents of one kind or another. -NT - (Another Scott) - (39)
                                             Mandatory cayenne enemas would have the same effect. -NT - (drewk) - (38)
                                                 Got LRPD? -NT - (jake123) - (37)
                                                     Rather inthe wayof gilding the lily,and not tobe encouraged. -NT - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                                         So, what we gonna do tonight, Bwain? - (folkert) - (35)
                                                             Nog that noise. -NT - (jake123) - (34)
                                                                 I wish to be offended in textual form. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (33)
                                                                     But not in that way, pervs. -NT - (jake123) - (32)
                                                                         If you don't observe it, you don't have to change it. -NT - (Meerkat) - (31)
                                                                             I told you, man: useless trivia. -NT - (jb4) - (30)
                                                                                 Our Internal Subterfuge is up 80%! Good Job, way to go! -NT - (Another Scott) - (29)
                                                                                     There are plenty of wrong people ... - (admin) - (28)
                                                                                         They were rather cagey about what "it" was. -NT - (folkert) - (27)
                                                                                             The LRPD isn't as interesting as you think. -NT - (pwhysall) - (26)
                                                                                                 That sets some kind of suck record. -NT - (folkert) - (25)
                                                                                                     But not in that way, pervs. -NT - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                                                                                         Bah, I'm done biting on this troll. -NT - (folkert) - (23)
                                                                                                             That boy needed some better drugs. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (22)
                                                                                                                 I'm sure everyone who made this game is dead by now. -NT - (folkert) - (21)
                                                                                                                     It's hard to be religious when ... - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                                                                                                         It got me an A+ on a biology paper. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (19)
                                                                                                                             The LRPD is never wrong. -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                                                                                                                 Of course I have to in the end defer to your arse. -NT - (Meerkat) - (17)
                                                                                                                                     That was before we discovered our common love ... - (admin) - (16)
                                                                                                                                         *sniff* -NT - (jake123) - (15)