IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Have you tried e-mailing Alaric?
[link|http://www.warhead.co.uk/|http://www.warhead.co.uk/] has a mailto: to him. He's the brainiac behind Warhead.

Of course, you might have to use a different account or something...

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who figures it's often best to go straight to the top...)
New Nah - I have a workaround.
I was just being stubborn and grumpy about having to use it.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

Mail servers? - (tuberculosis) - (66)
         no imap, bad monkey - (boxley) - (2)
             I think I wasn't clear on my use case. - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 mailx is your friend, why teach an app mail when you can - (boxley)
         Look into courier for imap & squirrelmail for webmail -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Aye - I use both - they work really well. - (imric)
             Seconded with a proviso. - (static)
         Here's what I do - (broomberg) - (59)
             I question the reverse DNS thing. - (imric) - (58)
                 Almost ALL DSL ISPs refused mine - (broomberg) - (14)
                     I send to both Comcast and AOL - (imric) - (13)
                         Can't answer that - (broomberg) - (12)
                             Karsten always bitched that he couldn't mail his mum... - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                 K - but that isn't a DNS issue... - (imric) - (10)
                                     Yeah, it was. - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                         And that has WHAT to do with the names? - (imric) - (8)
                                             It's BOTH - (broomberg) - (7)
                                                 I don't have just a client. Except if you claim EVERY - (imric) - (6)
                                                     OK. maybe I've both misunderstood and overreacted - (broomberg) - (5)
                                                         Well - that's the way I understood warhead to work - (imric) - (4)
                                                             Is this a personal or business account? - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                                 Personal - - (imric) - (2)
                                                                     You need to pay speakeasy more money to make it work. - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                         No surprises. - (imric)
                 break down, haul yer ass uphill for dinner and beer - (boxley) - (42)
                     How can you help - (broomberg) - (41)
                         gotta get him drunk first - (boxley) - (40)
                             Since your shop SHOULD refuse his email... - (broomberg) - (39)
                                 naw, I whitelisted him :-) - (boxley)
                                 OT we need to back channel about yer bidness moydel - (boxley) - (6)
                                     Send contact info to biz account - (broomberg) - (5)
                                         two stupid for that - (boxley) - (4)
                                             This your work #? -NT - (broomberg)
                                             Does not work - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                 well if I could type and was not dyslexic - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Can't go there right now - (broomberg)
                                 A bug in all systems? - (imric) - (30)
                                     He whitelisted you - (broomberg) - (29)
                                         Very possible. Very plausible. -NT - (imric)
                                         That is ... - (drewk) - (7)
                                             For *very* low values of "multi-week". - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                 You finished? - (drewk) - (2)
                                                     Fsck, there was THAT much of it? - (CRConrad)
                                                     And that was IN flames. - (imric)
                                             Um. No. - (imric) - (2)
                                                 Oh come on, I was just poking CRC - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     And quite deservedly so. <shakes head/> -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         no sharing of whitelists, only black -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                                             *grumble* - (imric) - (18)
                                                 See what I mean? - (drewk) - (17)
                                                     *sigh* I suppose so. - (imric) - (16)
                                                         My variation on that - (drewk) - (14)
                                                             Our network admin was just bit by that - (imric) - (13)
                                                                 what exactly is the error you get? -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                     I'll let you know after I see him - - (imric) - (11)
                                                                         oops replied to wrong post - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                             Here: - (imric) - (9)
                                                                                 Have you tried e-mailing Alaric? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     Nah - I have a workaround. - (imric)
                                                                                 send an email to function01 at cigarboat.cox.net thx -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                                     DIrectly? 1 min - have to reset sendmail to send directly. -NT - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                         let me know when, hasnt hit my mta yet -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                     Sent... - (imric) - (3)
                                                                                         clearly the issue - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                             Now that's something I needed to know. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                                 list handling itself is a whole nother topic - (boxley)
                                                         Put the needle on the record....skrrrpppt! - (folkert)

The LRPDs come from within, not without.
168 ms