1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OT we need to back channel about yer bidness moydel
give me a call sometime to avoid costing you folks a boatload,
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Send contact info to biz account
Same as user here
at
cc3
place of business tail.

I'll call you from the office.
New two stupid for that
440-847-6377 everyone else calls me
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New This your work #?
New Does not work

Sorry, tollfree number you have dialed is disconnected

440 == toll free?
Never knew that.
New well if I could type and was not dyslexic
Ill ping your comcast account
thanx,
bill
New Can't go there right now
Send to above mentioned biz acct.
     Mail servers? - (tuberculosis) - (66)
         no imap, bad monkey - (boxley) - (2)
             I think I wasn't clear on my use case. - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 mailx is your friend, why teach an app mail when you can - (boxley)
         Look into courier for imap & squirrelmail for webmail -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Aye - I use both - they work really well. - (imric)
             Seconded with a proviso. - (static)
         Here's what I do - (broomberg) - (59)
             I question the reverse DNS thing. - (imric) - (58)
                 Almost ALL DSL ISPs refused mine - (broomberg) - (14)
                     I send to both Comcast and AOL - (imric) - (13)
                         Can't answer that - (broomberg) - (12)
                             Karsten always bitched that he couldn't mail his mum... - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                 K - but that isn't a DNS issue... - (imric) - (10)
                                     Yeah, it was. - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                         And that has WHAT to do with the names? - (imric) - (8)
                                             It's BOTH - (broomberg) - (7)
                                                 I don't have just a client. Except if you claim EVERY - (imric) - (6)
                                                     OK. maybe I've both misunderstood and overreacted - (broomberg) - (5)
                                                         Well - that's the way I understood warhead to work - (imric) - (4)
                                                             Is this a personal or business account? - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                                 Personal - - (imric) - (2)
                                                                     You need to pay speakeasy more money to make it work. - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                         No surprises. - (imric)
                 break down, haul yer ass uphill for dinner and beer - (boxley) - (42)
                     How can you help - (broomberg) - (41)
                         gotta get him drunk first - (boxley) - (40)
                             Since your shop SHOULD refuse his email... - (broomberg) - (39)
                                 naw, I whitelisted him :-) - (boxley)
                                 OT we need to back channel about yer bidness moydel - (boxley) - (6)
                                     Send contact info to biz account - (broomberg) - (5)
                                         two stupid for that - (boxley) - (4)
                                             This your work #? -NT - (broomberg)
                                             Does not work - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                 well if I could type and was not dyslexic - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Can't go there right now - (broomberg)
                                 A bug in all systems? - (imric) - (30)
                                     He whitelisted you - (broomberg) - (29)
                                         Very possible. Very plausible. -NT - (imric)
                                         That is ... - (drewk) - (7)
                                             For *very* low values of "multi-week". - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                 You finished? - (drewk) - (2)
                                                     Fsck, there was THAT much of it? - (CRConrad)
                                                     And that was IN flames. - (imric)
                                             Um. No. - (imric) - (2)
                                                 Oh come on, I was just poking CRC - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     And quite deservedly so. <shakes head/> -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         no sharing of whitelists, only black -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                                             *grumble* - (imric) - (18)
                                                 See what I mean? - (drewk) - (17)
                                                     *sigh* I suppose so. - (imric) - (16)
                                                         My variation on that - (drewk) - (14)
                                                             Our network admin was just bit by that - (imric) - (13)
                                                                 what exactly is the error you get? -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                     I'll let you know after I see him - - (imric) - (11)
                                                                         oops replied to wrong post - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                             Here: - (imric) - (9)
                                                                                 Have you tried e-mailing Alaric? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     Nah - I have a workaround. - (imric)
                                                                                 send an email to function01 at cigarboat.cox.net thx -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                                     DIrectly? 1 min - have to reset sendmail to send directly. -NT - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                         let me know when, hasnt hit my mta yet -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                     Sent... - (imric) - (3)
                                                                                         clearly the issue - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                             Now that's something I needed to know. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                                 list handling itself is a whole nother topic - (boxley)
                                                         Put the needle on the record....skrrrpppt! - (folkert)

Hey, it was good enough for Terry Pratchett.
147 ms