IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Poor poor Lamb Chop

Man in animal case argues he shouldn't have to register as sex offender

February 17, 2006

BATTLE CREEK, Mich. -- A man who pleaded no contest to a sodomy charge involving a sheep says he should not have to register as a sex offender.

[...]

Tamara Towns, an assistant prosecutor for the county, argued that Haynes should be ordered to register as a sex offender because once out of prison, he could prey on children or vulnerable adults.

[...]

Police said Haynes had sex with a sheep at a Bedford Township farm on Jan. 26, 2005. The animal's owner caught him on the property and the sheep was found injured.

[link|http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-sheep17.html|source]
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New There's another way of handling this...
[link|http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm|Sudan man forced to marry goat]

Seems it's a happy marriage too...

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.
     Poor poor Lamb Chop - (lincoln) - (1)
         There's another way of handling this... - (scoenye)

Werd.
55 ms