IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New From the horse's *
*: insert appropriate equine end depending on position taken

[link|http://europa.eu.int/smartapi/cgi/sga_doc?smartapi!celexapi!prod!CELEXnumdoc&lg=EN&numdoc=31992L0041&model=guichett|92/41/EEC]

It's to protect the cheeldrun:
Whereas, moreover, new tobacco products for oral use which have appeared on the market in certain Member States are particularly attractive to young people and whereas the Member States most exposed to this problem have already placed total bans on these new tobacco products or intend so to do;

The Alander's problem is here:
4. "Tobacco for oral use", for the purposes of Article 8a, means all products for oral use, except those intended to be smoked or chewed, made wholly or partly of tobacco, in powder or particulate form or in any combination of these forms - particularly those presented in sachet portions or porous sachets - or in a form resembling a food product.'

Snus is moist snuff and so doesn't fall under the chewing tobacco exemption.
New well if any of you euros need some, let me know
Ill mail it under cover of breath frehener.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     okay, what is snus and why is it outlawed in europe? - (boxley) - (8)
         because it *might* cause cancer - (hnick)
         From the horse's * - (scoenye) - (1)
             well if any of you euros need some, let me know - (boxley)
         Skoal equivalent. - (bepatient)
         It's what I used for 17 years, and because they're fuckwits. - (CRConrad) - (3)
             Tobacco as a "gateway drug"...what a concept! -NT - (jb4)
             Thanx, In Alaska people like to take copenhagen mix - (boxley)
             Brussels is 3x as bad for us - (scoenye)

Know what's better than being born on third base? Being born in the owner's box.
125 ms