IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New PHB meets reality. Reality ignores PHB.
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Damnfrigafraggamumblesputtercheckboxesfrigafraggamumble!
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
Expand Edited by jb4 Feb. 13, 2006, 02:30:10 PM EST
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #244413 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=244413|ICLRPD]
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     "backshoring?" - (cforde) - (20)
         There are a lot of disasters out there - (ben_tilly) - (19)
             Which came first? - (drewk) - (18)
                 Your bet is wrong - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                     Call me a cynic - (drewk) - (9)
                         "Okay, you're a cynic." There, now no one else has to do it. -NT - (drewk)
                         No, I'll just call you wrong. :-P - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                             Okay, my statement was too broad - (drewk)
                             Re: No, I'll just call you wrong. :-P - (JimWeirich) - (5)
                                 We're mostly in agreement. - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                     That can't be true - (drewk) - (3)
                                         PHB meets reality. Reality ignores PHB. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                             Damnfrigafraggamumblesputtercheckboxesfrigafraggamumble! -NT - (jb4)
                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                     question "waterfall" by looking at the discussion - (boxley) - (6)
                         Same thing - (broomberg) - (5)
                             sheesh reinventing the 1970 wheel :-) new name to me anyway -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Was coined in 1970 - (broomberg)
                                 All you need to know - (altmann) - (2)
                                     Do the Agile guys picket the conference? ;-) - (jb4)
                                     Cute - (broomberg)

I have neither space nor cash nor latitude to adorn my house with any more things with CPUs in them.
92 ms